Screenshots of European Trains

Thx
rerb065.jpg

Greetz laika:wave:

Nice screenshots Laika, I'm sure you would find our "block of flats" and "city rowhouse" series very atractive. The same goes to Sura.

This Morning I jumped to TRS and checked Magnus's Line 211 map. Downloadable from www.gwtteam.eu as "Chojnice Koscierzyna" and used my favourite passenger train stock used 35 years ago.

The set is led by a TKt48 steamer (Martin76 SLW), followed by two steam-generator cars (german type & mine from GWT), a Post Office car (Vendel), two 2 axle passenger coaches (Jopasch/Carver from VMD/GWT), 3 LPS coaches - Jhx dinner car, Ashx saloon car and Bhxz passenger unit (all mine from DLS/GWT) and a baggage car of "F" type (Jopasch/Carver from VMD/GWT).

Hi,

@Shamrock2002
You can download this stock on this link
http://thomas.deudon.free.fr/cdp/
But keep in mind that all this stock is made for TRS2004. The stock you looking for is the rib80. Also it can happend that some dependencies like the panto is included in another train. So it can happen that you need to download also some other trains to get all the parts you need.
Also try the Rame Turbo Gaz. Its realy great stock.

Greetz laika:wave:

Last edited:
Hi folks, I'm going to contribute some of my own work to this thread.

This part of my Dual Gauge route. screenshots are here....

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=18908

The route isn't spacifically based on any particular country, but I'm hoping it's European in appearance.

This is the town of Warcent, with both guages visible in some shots.

DG36.jpg

DG37.jpg

DG38.jpg

DG39.jpg

PKP passenger train...

DG40.jpg

entering the mainline.

DG41.jpg

A few without trains, this is a town known as Fulpen. There are really two parts to this town, the station is in the second part.

DG42.jpg

DG43.jpg

DG44.jpg

Last edited:
And a few more, some more pics around Warcent and Fulpen.

Warcent...

DG53.jpg

DG54.jpg

DG56.jpg

DG57.jpg

DG65.jpg

Fulpen....

DG58.jpg

DG60.jpg

DG61.jpg

Three more next page of rural areas.

This is just after the junction from Warcent....

DG63.jpg

DG64.jpg

This is just after Fulpen...

DG62.jpg

This is how much I've done.

mAP2-1.jpg

Just to clarify something, this route is completely fictional. The other thing is that all the dependancies will be on the DLS.

Last edited:
This is gonna be a very nice route, colhad!

Here´s a little scene I buildt few days ago:

2243Stadt%2002.jpg

55679Loco%20I.jpg

67812Stadt%2004.jpg

28656Stadt%2006.jpg

regardz N-DY

@N-DY.... Again very, very nice screen shoots. Saw some in the German forum as well, and was wondering... is it a complete layout? or a part of it? and how many boards does it cover?

Thx for kind words, Dermmy & per_ta. I was building this scene on last Sunday´s afternoon and I´m sorry to tell you, that it has been made only to take a few sreenshots.
So it is not a complete layout. It would be nice to build a whole layout in this style but you have to put to many objects on a small piece of ground and so the
framerates would go down, I think. It is difficult to represent a big city in trainz.

regardz N-DY

Last edited:
An unsusal guest entered Line #229 and moves slowy towards Kolbudy passing Stara Piła junction. In the background Line #234 leaves the area.

Back