safe to download

liebherr1280

I am in the process of purchasing Transdem and I would like to know if this place is safe. Since you are sending your paypal account over the internet in a email. With all the hackers out there this would not be the first time I have been hacked into. $4300 out of my checking account without a blink. So I am kinda leary about sending information over the internet these days.

Well, it's good to be cautious, but as long as Transdem has been available I have never once read a post here complaining. Believe me, I would have!:eek:

Now this is my next question for you. If I am understanding this rite. You just send him a email with your paypayl info and he will send you the downloads? Sorry for this I am just caustious these days.

I don't remember offhand but I think it was something like that; he doesn't have a store, per se. Count me in as a happy Transdem user.

What i do is go to walmart get a money card for the amount of the perches of the product use that to buy it with. If you are going to be out of any money it will be only the price of the product and $3.00 for the card.

Now this is my next question for you. If I am understanding this rite. You just send him a email with your paypayl info and he will send you the downloads? Sorry for this I am just caustious these days.

You send him your "paypal email address" and the name you want the license under and he will email you (at that address) an INVOICE with his information on it...

Reading is really FUNDemental

"
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]TransDEM can only be ordered against prepayment.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]When ordering please indicate your name for bookkeeping and for creating your personal registration key.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]In response to your order I will send you a formal invoice by email (pdf format) with the account data.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]You can pay via bank transfer or PayPal.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]After receiving your payment, I will send you a temporary download link for the TransDEM software installation package and your personal registration key to the email address you specified[/FONT]."

Listen, Paypal is pretty good if you're a buyer. Now, if you're a SELLER, they completely rape you, and I think that's driving some people from eBay in favor of CL (60 cents on an auction isn't exactly draconian.) Point is, you're safe, as long as you're a buyer.

I can vouch for the guy who produces and sells Transdem, Roland Ziegler (aka Geophil), is one of the most straight up and honest internet traders out there. Once registered, Transdem opens up a world of possibilities for route building and I guarantee it is money well (and securely) spent.

Listen, Paypal is pretty good if you're a buyer. Now, if you're a SELLER, they completely rape you, and I think that's driving some people from eBay in favor of CL (60 cents on an auction isn't exactly draconian.) Point is, you're safe, as long as you're a buyer.

Well "rape" is a strong word. I use it and since my stuff is priced at a point where there are generally multiple items purchased in a single transaction the most I have ever paid was .53 cents on a $7.92 transaction.

Now on a single transaction if someone buys just 1 thing (only has happened twice) I give up 1/3 or .33 cents.

Now I was aware of this going in and as I said above I priced items to encourage bundling...

But the ease of setup and knowing that it is going to work each and every time is worth the cost for me anyway...

If he accepts PAYPAL use it. It is very secure and password protected. I use it all the time for purchases on ebay and other sites.

tomurban

I purchased Transdem and found the person who produces and sells it very honest and I certainly recommend it.

Definitely money well spent. When I've found the maps I'm looking for I hope to put it to some heavy use.

I am in the process of purchasing Transdem and I would like to know if this place is safe. Since you are sending your paypal account over the internet in a email. With all the hackers out there this would not be the first time I have been hacked into. $4300 out of my checking account without a blink. So I am kinda leary about sending information over the internet these days.

Just send him the email address you use for PAYPAL and let him do an invoice or if you know which email address he uses for PayPal you can send him the payment from PAYPAL.

Either way you need to sign into PayPal. I assume you have an 8 character password min on PayPal with numerics, alpha and upper case. Don't use a word in the English dictionary its too easy to try.

Cheerio John

The OP is already asking questions about his Transdem installation, so I assume he has purchased, received, and installed it. Show's over folks...nothing to see here....:hehe:

Back