running out of room on C drive

dak4483

Hi all,
Have Trainz 2022 running on windows 10 system and when starting to import all the additional routes I have run into a problem, My C drive is out of room. I'm sure its because most of the content is put in the C:\users\my name
appdata (or close to that) directory which is taking up a HUGE amount of room. I purchased direct so it is NOT a Steam version. Is there a way when initially installing the software to keep it from putting the data files in C and use another drive? I AM willing to remove the original installation and start over. Also the original installation was NOT onto the C drive. It appears only that all those data files are going there.
Any help appreciated. Replies to my e-mail below are fine also.

Dan K.
dak4482@comcast.net

Need to register your copy of TRS22 or use your Trainz login on the forum, unregistered users won't get much help, if it is registered you need to contact the help desk so it shows up on your time line.

Forum and Trainz logins should be the same.

And it's a bad idea to email addresses on forums as it will be collected by spammers and spam bots.

Instructions for moving your local data are linked from the Launcher > Settings > Install > Instructions for moving your content, which takes you here https://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:Moving_Content

Back