Removing information from Rail Yard

no1kingfisher

If I want to remove something from the contenct (local) directory how do I ensure that it does not still appear in Railyard?:confused:

It would be great if Auran found a way to delete contect directly from the Railyard and also allowed you to put content into different folders so that if you wanted an Australian Loco you clicked on an Austrailia Loco file or if you wanted an English Wagon you clicked on an English Wagons File istead of having to use the hit & miss search system that exists spending ages looking for what you want.

Alan

removing items from railyard

something like you have suggested is long overdue but at the moment there is know way of sorting items into various folders unless you rename every kuid/name, unless someone knows different i would happly pay for any one who could come up with a program to do this and i think so would a lot of others

You can remove items from Railyard by the CMP but you have to sort them out from your local content. Highlight the item, click Disable and it should not then appear in Railyard. Save your assest.tdx file though as if you delete it for some reason you will have to do it all again.

Back