Reloaded TRS2006, Still not working!

Two days ago my TRS2006 failed and froze up completely while searching and downloading content. I restarted my computer and tried to get it to work with no luck. I uninstalled the game and again, restarted my pc. Then I reinstalled the game. Once completely installed I restarted and tried to run Trainz in both the start up menu and though CMP both freezing. I noticed that when I start my CMP my previous content that I tried to install was still trying to load. I have done this process numerous times with no preval.

Can any tell me how I can just get my game to work or what I can do to fix my problem?!?!?

Regards.....

Note: I have had this problem before, is there a way to prevent it from happening again?

I ran into this problem, but a little better as it would only be extremely laggy. Here's what i did. Open CMP. Delete all assest that are trying to download as they probably have been corrupted. They are probably corrupting the games files which in turn won't allow it to run. I restarted my comp although i don't know if that made a difference or not. I was running 06 at that point. i could be wrong, and have a feeling i am but maybe it will work.

Ryan

I ran into this problem, but a little better as it would only be extremely laggy. Here's what i did. Open CMP. Delete all assest that are trying to download as they probably have been corrupted. They are probably corrupting the games files which in turn won't allow it to run. I restarted my comp although i don't know if that made a difference or not. I was running 06 at that point. i could be wrong, and have a feeling i am but maybe it will work.

Ryan

Ill try. I thought of doing that.

my 2006 worked with only ONE change needed...

to place it deep into my garbage can.....where it belongs

09, then 04 as most know are the best versions,,then UTC! lol

;)

Back