RailDriver Help

railsim49

I just installed and calibrated my raildriver. I got into my train and started to move the reverser forward and had no response. Moved it in reverse and still no response. Then moved the train brakes, independent brake, and there was no response. I moved the throttle forward and the reverser moved and the brakes were released and the train started moving. It seems that the throttle on the raildriver is controlling everything. Does anyone no why this is happening

Railsim49

Yup, that helps. Bit of a change, in prior Trainz versions the reverser handled it all.

In TANE (I don't have 19) no matter how I calibrate it, Trainz goes into dynamics at +0. It shouldn't do that until -0. Are you seeing that in 19?

Anyone else have an insight?

:B~)

No, my dynamics works fine

Thanks. I re-calibrated this evening and got the dynamics switchover up to "Neutral," which is an improvement.

I'm on my second RailDriver; the reverser broke on the first one, which I attribute to overuse in Trainz 2004/2006, where it seemed any stop put the train in neutral. But the first one lasted eight years. When that happens now (it's less frequent) I tap the F or R as appropriate rather than move the lever.

The units do need re-calibration as they wear, but this is the first one I've had to do in two years. Color me happy.

:B~)

Back