R1 Trainz?

freightcar2

Hi!

Today I've seen jeffmorris' pack of NYC Subway cars. I'm currently on vacation, So I can't download until I return. But can someone who has Both Magicland's and jeffmorris' R1 please compare them side by side?

:udrool: :udrool: :udrool:

oopsy so sorry 'bout that I'll clean it up for you

:mop: :mop:

:udrool: :udrool: :udrool:

Not again! :hehe:

:mop:

Thanks

FC2

Last edited:
Hi!

Today I've seen jeffmorris' pack of NYC Subway cars. I'm currently on vacation, So I can't download until I return. But can someone who has Both Magicland's and jeffmorris' R1 please compare them side by side?

FC2
Magicland R1 is very nice, even if doesn't have a custom cab.

Actually, the cab that Magicland uses for all the subway cars works fine for the R17, R32, R33, and R36. They all thave basicly the same cab in real life just that the A division cars are narrower. The cars that use a different cab are the Low-V, R1, R46, R46 GOH (yes there is a big difference in real life, R40, and R62. I have been in the cab of every train except the R46 as originaly built so I do know what the cabs should look like. I hink though that they way all of Magicland's subway cars are now is just great, if he wants to make custom cabs thats nice, but the cars are fine the way they are.

Actually, the cab that Magicland uses for all the subway cars works fine for the R17, R32, R33, and R36. They all thave basicly the same cab in real life just that the A division cars are narrower. The cars that use a different cab are the Low-V, R1, R46, R46 GOH (yes there is a big difference in real life, R40, and R62. I have been in the cab of every train except the R46 as originaly built so I do know what the cabs should look like. I hink though that they way all of Magicland's subway cars are now is just great, if he wants to make custom cabs thats nice, but the cars are fine the way they are.

What about the R12? When I enter the cab I get lifted up. :eek:

Back