1000th Post Special!

Hello, all. Chris here!

Well, here i am. Two years in and counting, with 1000 post to my name. To be honest, i NEVER expected to get up to 1000th posts. Seriously! It's been wonderful, getting to share the one game series that i will play from now probably until i die, which hopefully won't be soon! :hehe: I've seen a lot of stuff around here too, some good and some bad. I've seen some people come, i've seen some people (even a well-respected moderator) leave, and i've seen people leave and then return some time later! I've also gotten to meet the nice folks around here, like Kieran (captainkman), Rick (rickf77), Stevo (rbar_164), Taylor (817taylor), and many, MANY more. I've helped people, and been helped, many times, in fact. This is some of the most fun i've had in years, and it's all because of you guys. So i just want to say thanks, thanks for giving me the time of my life, for helping me when my inner noob takes over, and for helping me to get where i am today. At this rate, it'll be about 8 years until i reach 5000 posts, and about 18 until i reach 10000! And who knows, maybe i'll make it that far.

Oh, and keep a look out for a completely-revamped project in the near future!

Keep on truckin', everybody.

Sincerely,

Last edited:
Congrats Chris! Hard to believe we've been here for the same amount of time and you're already this far ahead! :D

Congratulations on the Milestone, Chris! Here's to 1000 more!
champagne.gif

Welcome to the club! I've been here for a little longer, but I've been playing trainz for about 9-10 years now. I'm 19, so that should let you know how young I was when I first started. Here's to hopefully seeing you around for another 2 years, and then another 2 after those :)

Enzo1 said:
Welcome to the club! I've been here for a little longer, but I've been playing trainz for about 9-10 years now. I'm 19, so that should let you know how young I was when I first started. Here's to hopefully seeing you around for another 2 years, and then another 2 after those :)

@Enzo1: Well, you've had more experience than me, as i'm only 13, and i'll be 14 next June. I've played Trainz for about 7 years, starting in 2007 with TS2006. Worked up to TS2010 in 2011, then TS12 now. It's been a great time.

@watemple: There's the sugar!

Keep on truckin',

Last edited:
I wish we could have a TRAINZ Convention somewhere and we could all meet.

Congrats on your 1000th.

Dave Snow

I wish we could have a TRAINZ Convention somewhere and we could all meet.

Congrats on your 1000th.

Dave Snow
I actually somewhat like that idea lol. You would probably love to see me in person. I'm most likely going to be totally different the person that exists here, and blow you away.

@Davesnow: That'd be great. I'd love to meet some of you guys in person, but my parents would probably deny my access at all costs. :hehe:

To all the rest, thank you.

Keep on truckin',

Sorry for the late reply, H222. I had some service hours for the NJHS to fill up. Thank you, it definitely will be. And i bet the 10000th post special will be even more memorable. Of course, if i get there.

To all, i will soon be revealing my revamped project, so keep an eye on this thread for details!

Keep on truckin',

So I was being sarcastic... 1000 is a worthy achievement of some things, just not irrelevant messages on an online forum... Surely there are more important things in life to look forward to.

Yeah that's it. I don't see the point in celebrating something like this. The forums shouldn't be a significant part of your life, it's not healthy

Oh, cause you can't bother to be nice to me for once in your life. Nice.

I don't know what you were expecting, just move on from him :p
I just noticed you referenced me in your post and though I have no problem with this I can't think of any other time we've addressed each other before now :eek:
Cheers
Stevo

I don't know what you were expecting, just move on from him
Cheers
Stevo
Something a little nicer than what he got. Stevo is right, just ignore him and move right along, its one of his personal objectives to drive people away from the forums. Don't ask me why, but it is.

Back