quick loading

CSXJunior

I have searched the forums but I still have not found an answer to this. Is there any way to 'auto-load' cars, Like having all of the cars loaded when you enter a session. Loading coal cars or intermodal cars one by one takes a long time, and its kind of hard to load them out in the middle of nowhere with no industries ;)

thanks

If they are all the same car (for example, if you have a consist made entirely of empty Illinois Central 4-bay hoppers), then you can fill one car with the desired load, and then click the button above the first load (i'll find a screenie with it...), and that will copy the load status of that car to all of the other cars. Be warned, though, I think that button fills all cars like that car in the entire session instead of ust the consist (correct me if I'm wrong...).

EDIT: No, I was wrong, it only applies to all the like cars in the consist.

So, here's my one car filled.
howtouo0.jpg

An now click this button here,
howto1aq5.jpg

Et voila! (Sorry if I just butchered that--estoy estudiando Español).
howto2kq9.jpg

And look! This consist 3 baseboards away was unaffected! (Yeah, yeah. I can't write with a mouse. :p )
howto3mm9.jpg

Now, if you have a whole bunch of different roadnames on your cars, you'll have to fill one of each roadname manually and then use the technique from above.

Last edited:
Hey Ferrous

Thanks for that bit of information!
I've been using trainz since the first edition and never used that feature before:eek: .
I learn something new everyday on this forum:)

Thanks again.
Bob

Back