Question for Pguy

robbys523252

Good evening, with my 2019 platinum trainz I updated the files regarding the enchanted interlocking towers and the others of the Mission code managers and their complements (all those released on October 5, 2022 by pguy) but now in the game I can no longer remove the pause . That is, I remove the check mark from "pause" but the game remains paused. Sorry if I speak badly but I tried to make people understand what happened to me after downloading these updates from the DS. Thanks to anyone who wanted to help me. Roberto

Hi robbys523252.

Do you have on your route some enhanced interlocking tower with no paths defined in it (an empty interlocking tower) ?

It seems that there is a bug in last version v91 which makes the EIT initialisation process fail during the start of a session if there is some interlocking tower with no path defined.
There will be soon a new version v92 to fix the problem. But before having this fix available on DLS, you can avoid the problem by simply creating a dummy path in any tower with no path defined to avoid such situation.

Sorry for the disturbance, but in all beta test cases there was no route with some empty interlocking tower and this case was not detected during the beta tests of the new version;

Regards.
Pierre.

I am delighted Pierre to have your answer! Yes, in fact I have a tower with no set course. I'll do what you suggested while waiting for a final version. Thanking you again, a big hello, Roberto :)

Back