Help PGUY

Hi
I have two Mission codes using the same interlocking towers.
One mc works fine but the second wont set the first IT.
I have to set that in the schedule then the rest of the paths seem to work ok.
I have tried deleting the second MC and re setting it.
But still does the same.

Great full for any help

Matt

Hi Matt

Are you using the IT Enhanced Manager rule by Pierre? It can be a great help in diagnosing issues such as this.

Regards

Brian

Hi
Yes am using IT Enhanced Manager.
What happens is the train drives to the first IT. Stops at red signal does not even try to set path.
Runtime monitor does not show waiting or owned.
The path is listed in the MC CODE.
I the set path myself and it sets train moves on to next IT in the mission code sets that fine and all the paths and ITs.
The other mission code using 100% of the first mission codes paths works ok.
Could it be something to do with Follow Path option in Mission Code Manager ?
In mission code manager requests it does not request first IT path.
But whet I set that IT path myself .That path shows as part of the mission code requests.
Hope this makes sense
Many thanks
Matt

Last edited:
Hi Matt.

Difficult to make a diagnosis without being able a look to all your settings used in Mission Code Rule and to your route configuration.

But you can try this :

I suppose you have first in your train schedule a SetMissionCode driver command to assign the first mission code to your train. You can try to insert just after this first SetMissionCode order an ITMCAssignNextPath to activate the first path at the next entry signal based on the just set mission code. This may be needed if at the time you execute the SetMissionCode you are at less than 1/2 mile of the next entry signal as your train has already passed the 1/2 mile automatic path activation process and you cannot rely then on the automatic path activation process to activate your first path.

If this trick does not work, sorry but I need a copy of your route/session in a cdp with all dependencies not available on the DLS, so that I can have a look to your MCM configuration details and do a try to repro the problem. I will send you a PM with my email adress where you should send the cdp.

Regards.
Pierre.

Back