problem with download helper

Silverline

Hi I am having a problem with download helper , download page, when I download an item to content manager, it downloads it okay but when I come to look for it in railyard or surveyor, the item is not there. When I was useing download helperI got this white internet explorer box saying do you want to allow this website to open a program on your computer from www.auran.com, program contant manager plus. address trainz/ install/ kuid 318250:82109. Allow cancel.

I clicked on allow and got this yellow and white box, with a red shield with a question mark, saying a website wants to open web contact using this program on your computer. This program does not have a valid digital signature that verifies its publisher, this program will open outside of protected mode, putting your computer at risk. You should only run program from publishers you trust. Name ...) Auran/tc3/bin/ content manager. exe. Publisher Auran. I clicked on allow because I trust auran and that is when the problems started.

I have downloaded some of my railwaves engines and they installed okay, so the problem is only with download helper and download page. Has anybody any idea what might be wrong and how to fix it .:(

Back