PRE ORDER: Cold Creek Logistics

I downloaded the route, along with the ARMN reefer on the Club Car page, however I am missing a dependency for the route that I cannot find anywhere:

Unknown Location: <kuid:175455:101456>

If anyone can help me find it, that would be great.

Thanks,
Matt

That is the main building. It must be in there somewhere.

first kuid on the list... JR Midwest Cold Storage,<kuid:175455:101456>

Last edited:
I am having a problem the JR Midwest Cold Storage,<kuid:175455:101456> only one of the 3 products in the initial count can be increased, the other 2 remain at zero, hence no load.

John

Hello,

I made a session button when I want to load a reefer car at the coldstorage dock nothing happened. Is there something I have setup in the session, somekind of rule.

Rutger

Hello,

I made a session button when I want to load a reefer car at the coldstorage dock nothing happened. Is there something I have setup in the session, somekind of rule.

Rutger

No. Only requirement is that you drop a car there that can either unload or load what is in the industry.

I'm just wondering, why hasn't this product been updated to available on the thread and the site.

To make folks BUY the content pack, otherwise you'd get everything for the route for free, which wouldn't make much money for JR, they are a business after all, you get plenty of free stuff as it is, get yer wallets out.......:hehe:

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Hi, I have just bought, downloaded and installed CCL. It looks good but I appear to be missing the following assets from the sessions. Any clues as to where I can get hold of them?
kuid:175455:1640
kuid:175455:1648
kuid:175455:1654
Many thanks

Thank you for the quick reply, downloaded the packs as recommended but the ACF 4 bay hoppers appear to be by author kuid #127320 (yutzk) whereas I appear to be missing 22alpha assets.
Regards

Hi Justin,
I have the same problem Rutger:

I want to load a reefer car at the coldstorage dock nothing happened. Is there something I have setup in the session, somekind of rule.

Rutger

By the way, I tried it with the refrigerated wagons recently published (72ft Cryo and ARMN ) and nothing happens: it is to be fitted in some "strategic" points?

Nicola

Ok I bought this not even reading about the service pack 1 thing. My fault I will NOT ask for a refund. I don't want to change my 4992 build!? Think I might loose too much, BUT The route is not there only the buildings available for use. The refergerated cars CRYO TRANS do not show up, are these SP1 too? I don't know don't really care.

Cheers, Will-I-Am

Back