PRE ORDER: Cold Creek Logistics

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey guys!

New content pack up for pre-order today! A new module system is in the works and this will be the first industry to try it out. These modules will be able to be merged with Midwest Grain, or a route of your choice as well as being able to be merged with one another in order to make one large route. These new content packs for these modules will include an interactive industry, one or more new cars to go with the new industry, as well as supporting content to make it all blend together. Here is what you can find in Cold Creek Logistics:

New Interactive Cold Storage industry
New visible custom loads
New 72' reefer car
Fully scripted FX for the reefer such as operational lights, cooling system sounds, etc.
Switcher pack
Shoving Platform
Caboose
Other rolling stock reskins
New scenery items
New track

Plus more!

Pre-orders are available now at a discount for $19.99 until Sunday at midnight (EST) Delivery is expected during the week of 8/25/14 or before.

This module is only for TRAINZ 2012 (SP1).

Those of you who took part in our special newsletter offer 2 weeks ago, you will be getting emails this weekend with information about this package.

There is another custom module and industry not too far behind this one, I hope everyone is ready to be able to watch a crane load your Intermodal Trains for you! Look for details on that module sometime next week.

Here are some teaser shots for this module.

10497833_275223952682824_8254034927363466543_o.jpg
10506824_275224039349482_8966511866301880635_o.jpg
10535622_275224259349460_4175565857754645256_o.jpg
10469447_275224409349445_6408842302844377697_o.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Did you get round to sending the email for the newsletter folks yet Mike?

I have a small question, how do you add this to another layout? and if you can add this one, can you add other layouts to other layouts? Just curious. also, I preordered it, so what do I do when its released? Does it automatically download or do I get a email. Also curious about that.

Last edited:
Hi, sorry to ask and I know it say 12 sp1, but other then the module layout, would any of the building, cars, track, work in 09 sp4 if I were to buy it, I don't care about the layout, or you planing on makeing a building pack by its self for 09 sp4, just wondering, thanks :wave:

All of the content should work with versions below TS12 Sp1. The route itself will only work with Sp1 and above.

Thanks,

Mike

UPDATE ON RELEASE:

Delivery date is being moved back by a couple of days, we added some more features pretty much at the last minute that will need some adjusting and tweaking. We apologize for the slight delay, however this will only benefit and improve the final product. The newly added scripting will enhance this industry and make it that much better.

Please expect delivery NO LATER THAN 9/5/2014.

Again our apologies on the delivery date pushback, however we are confident the changes will be worth the small wait.

Thank you!

Mike

Thanks for the update, Mike. :) I got worried that something might have gone wrong with my PayPal account.

John

Rolling stock will be included in the pack, so if you but the pack you get it all. You get the industry, new reefer car, engine pack, small rolling stock pack, module, session, and a few more goodies!!

I think we have our final candidate for release, as I said we added a few features last minute that really add to the value of this package!!

Thanks!

Mike

Rolling stock will be included in the pack, so if you but the pack you get it all. You get the industry, new reefer car, engine pack, small rolling stock pack,
Sorry Mike, I have a question: this content will be compatible and convertible for TRS2010?

Nicola

Correct, content will be good for TRS 2009 - 2012 SP1 HF4.

Route is ONLY FOR TRS 2012 SP1 HF4.

Thanks!

Mike

Well all I can say is that I am Glad that I pre ordered this and I think
when the others come out it is going to be Very good indeed
Thank you
chris Sullivan
NEW ZEALAND

Back