PRE ORDER: Cold Creek Logistics

That Grain HP item has been a thorn in my side since we started doing these! ;) Not sure why, but this asset like to keep everybody talking and looking! Thanks for posting that!

Mike

ok now just these
175455:10362
45324:100001:2
45324:100006:1
45324:100155:1

Thanks mate

You need to check the dependencies files and such. The last 3 I posted are noted in the Session Guide on the last page what they are and links are below them on where to get them. First one is in the deps files on the content pack page for this route

That sounds much better! Just make sure you overwrite anything it asks you too. If you have any troubles I will have my eye on the support box this week while Kevin takes a much needed vacation from life!! ;)

Mike

Hi Mike,

Still no luck. Why me?

Good for Kevin. I hope he's having a great time!

John

John,

Go into your account on JR, then, click on My Downloadable Products, tab down to the order number of your purchase - where it says Cold Creek Logistics click on the words that are underlined and you'll get a cdp pop up for approx. 250mb, this is the custom content (locomotives, rolling stock), etc.
All the other cdp's are on the page for the route, altogether after downloading everything, you should have 5 cdp's for approx. 535 mb.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

John,

Go into your account on JR, then, click on My Downloadable Products, tab down to the order number of your purchase - where it says Cold Creek Logistics click on the words that are underlined and you'll get a cdp pop up for approx. 250mb, this is the custom content (locomotives, rolling stock), etc.
All the other cdp's are on the page for the route, altogether after downloading everything, you should have 5 cdp's for approx. 535 mb.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

I tried that and my link is grey with no click-able line under it. I thought that might be a problem, but wasn't sure. :)

I can be daft sometimes it seems.

Just thought.... Maybe PayPal is messed up and didn't process the order.

Update: Nope... PayPal is fine. They show the order as processed back in August.

John

Last edited:
What does it say under your order number for the prepaid route, have JR changed the status of it to complete, or, is it still showing as being processed ?

Not sure what else to suggest matey, contacting Mike may be your last resort.

Cheerz. ex.

What does it say under your order number for the prepaid route, have JR changed the status of it to complete, or, is it still showing as being processed ?

Not sure what else to suggest matey, contacting Mike may be your last resort.

Cheerz. ex.

I'll have to speak with Mike on this. This is the problem as my order shows completed.

Order #100008877 - Complete

John

Hey John, just added it to your account again. Let me know if you're still having troubles.

Thanks.

Mike

Hey John, just added it to your account again. Let me know if you're still having troubles.

Thanks.

Mike

Thank you for helping out.

I'm downloading it now.

The route is installed without missing dependencies.

However, the old <kuid2:45324:100006:1> is missing and can't be downloaded.

I can live without the locomotive or whatever this is.

Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
Another quickie question for Mike, or, whomever, to answer please.
I noticed that there are very few, if any, signals on the layout, I was expecting a few dwarf ones in the sidings for your industries, etc, is there a reason for not having put anything on, please?

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Another quickie question for Mike, or, whomever, to answer please.
I noticed that there are very few, if any, signals on the layout, I was expecting a few dwarf ones in the sidings for your industries, etc, is there a reason for not having put anything on, please?

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

It isn't prototypical, and it isn't necessary.

You will note that the industry leads have protection only when at the mainline. This is how they should be.

OK, that's fine, thanks Justin, I'll put a few more on myself then, there's not enough for when I do switching from one road to another, I'm a fussy sod, I like to be as prototypical as possible in my own little dreamworld railway.....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex.

Back