PBR Texture Anomaly

RidderDansk

I am using TRS22 Plus Gold (122411) and while editing a cloned version of the "Content Samples #1", which has all PBR Textures and PBR Track, I see this around the track:

Track and texture

What can I do to avoid this? Is it a graphic card issue? Graphic setting in Trainz? Do we really need a computer game to be this complicated and realistic?

This is an anomaly with PBR textures. There are two ways around it.

1) Smooth out the PBR textures more over the area. This will get rid of the space and the texture on top of the rails.
2) Lower the performance graphics settings in Trainz settings on the Launcher.

Change the Shader quality to Basic. Basic is the equivalent to the old Standard in previous Plus and TRS22 versions.

1) Smooth out the PBR textures more over the area. This will get rid of the space and the texture on top of the rails.

Change the Shader quality to Basic. Basic is the equivalent to the old Standard in previous Plus and TRS22 versions.

Thank you for your response, much appreciated. I will try your solutions in order as listed and decide which is the most appealing.

Setting the Shader Quality to Basic is the most pleasing and consistent look across other routes for me. Thank you again for you help.

Back