Paging Jango or Pendolino

haddock56

Evening all. If Jango or Pendolino are online at some point, would one of you guys please message me about my TrainzItalia password for TrainzItalia user haddock56, as i have once again forgotten the password due to lack of use of said password. Thanks and happy new year! :)

When you get your password situation completed, email or message yourself, and store in a folder in there? Just a suggestion.

Paul

When you get your password situation completed, email or message yourself, and store in a folder in there? Just a suggestion.

Paul

I usually set them to ones i can remember easily. Which, is easy enough when you know what steam engine one mentions when you hear a number that would be unrecognizable to someone else.

Hi haddock56,

I completely missed your post (age is beginning to take its toll :D). I'm going to check your account this afternoon.

Hi haddock56,

I completely missed your post (age is beginning to take its toll :D). I'm going to check your account this afternoon.

Thanks. Don't worry about missing it, we all forget things from time to time. (including me lol :hehe:) hope you all had a Happy New Year over there in Italy.

Back