NZ pics

Hi Bill69.

Yes please I would like the passenger cars.
As I see the Hutt valley ones every day.

Nice work too thank you.

Yours.:)

sdpnz

Hi sdpnz and Ryan,

I will upload the metlinks and the northerners tomorrow, I just have to take some screenshots of them. The overlanders I have to do a bit more to yet, will upload them later, maybe Monday.

Cheers,
Bill69

Hi sdpnz and Ryan,

I will upload the metlinks and the northerners tomorrow, I just have to take some screenshots of them. The overlanders I have to do a bit more to yet, will upload them later, maybe Monday.

Cheers,
Bill69

Thats fine with me.And thank you.

Yours.

sdpnz

Thanks again Bill!!!!:wave:
kr2.jpg

kr4.jpg

Thanks KF. I was in feilding yesterday so I made sure to get some good pics of some of the rolling stock - enough to keep me going for a while yet.

The Zp is about a day old, I still want to do a bit more to the mesh before sending it off (mostly on the ends). Heres one without all the crap on the side.

a5147eebc0284d412d09ed19261910fe.jpg

William:)

Last edited:
Yay for photo-skinning! :hehe:

83f9cbe805aeb40c3bec0fde02860d3c.jpg

Very rough 5 minute reskin - in no way up to standard. But it still looks cool!

William

Last edited:
Hi NZers

I'm wanting to ask a couple of things. I like to reskin locos and rollingstock that is available for TRS into various liveries. I've always been one to do "what ifs". I also try doing prototypical liveries if I can. I'm a railfan, I like locos and trains from all over the world including NZ.

I don't model anymore, I just couldn't cut it. I'm always trying things though and hopefully I will get good at something. Hope I can reskin ok at least.

I am going to try and reskin some locos into various NZ paintschemes. I won't say what they'll be cos I don't know yet myself. The first you'll hear about it is when I post screenshots.

Firstly, would New Zealanders accept something that's not NZ but could be. For example, the Paintshed 2100, DL531 or other locos if I see that they may suit a NZ livery.

Secondly, does anyone know of a good New Zealand pics site. Maybe a Fotopic account or whatever. I am Googling at the moment, but always after resources and any help in this area is always appreciated. Of course Railpictures is as obvious as you can get :p

Thanks New Zealand Trainzers.

Last edited:
No worries mate, I like that pics on that site, I rotate them through as wallpaper on my puter, I think the guy is a local around here but I've never met him. But the pics are local here.

Theres another one around to, but I can't find the link at the moment. I'll let ya know if I track it down.

Cheers

Lots :wave:

Hi folks

Bumble Bees. I've done a 2100 class and a DL531 otherwise known as 48/830 class in Australia.

I'm not sure what to class them as, for the moment they are the 2150 class and DL class. I'd like to keep within the classing system of the NZR, so any suggestions welcome.

Also, any NZ routes available?? At the moment these locos are tested in Cairns, Far North Queensland.

TR2151a.jpg

TR2151b.jpg

DL Class, yes I realise the differences in gauge.:eek:

TR1272a.jpg

TR1272b.jpg

TR1272c.jpg

TR1272d.jpg

TR1272e.jpg

TR1272f.jpg

TR1272g.jpg

The 2150 will come with animated bogeys and cab view by Psycho_Aussie, and horn sounds by Jacob Cash.

The DL class will come with English Electric and horn sounds by Jacob Cash. Yep, made the DL an EE and not an Alco.

More soon.

Hi col,

Great pics, is that in TS2009?

Bill69

Hi Bill

Unfortunately they are in 08. That model 1460 shold be fine in 09 though, I was having some trouble with 1461 "Centennial", better known as Golden Holden. The 2100 and DL531 are Paintshed so they won't be a problem.

I can do these locos in both standard gauge and 3ft6, the 2100s will use the cabview and animated bogeys by Psycho_Aussie. Locomotive horn sounds by Jacob Cash.

I thought it was time to bump this thread up a bit.
Here we have a container train waiting in the loop at Erua until the Overlander Express loads passengers and passes through.

Screen_010.jpg

Actually there is nothing at Erua now. There used to be a station and a log loading facility, but not nowadays. I have added them just to create some extra activity on the route. The trees in that area are all too immature for logging.

Bill69

Back