NS screenies

Great pictures everyone, there are some really stunning scenes in there!
David, where did you get (not sure of the word) the crossties at the end of the track in this picture?

Your route is also coming along quite nicely. :)

SD60I.jpg

Dietrich

Great pictures everyone, there are some really stunning scenes in there!
David, where did you get (not sure of the word) the crossties at the end of the track in this picture?

Your route is also coming along quite nicely. :)

Dietrich

Hello Dietrich,

That Standard Gauge and Rusty Bumper from in the DLS too and it hope that you would have find it:):wave: and Thank you too great as much!

A Manifest prepares to depart The Secondary...

TrainPics2002.jpg

NS Freight in full Dynamics over the Ohio River...

TrainPics2103.jpg

Intermodal freight powers up past Hills Gap..

TrainPics2167.jpg

I guess thats a compliment, so thanks.
That was the old version of Reading Line.
Yes, many missing textures, I couldnt wait to get the trains rolling so I said what the heck!:D

I just got my last roll of film developed from December last year, when the family went to North Carolina for the holidays. Frigid cold, but not a flake of snow to be found. Anyway, Mom and Dad agreed to let me spend one morning railfanning out on the Loops.

loopsmi7.jpg

It wasn't long before I found a loaded coal drag.

I hopped in the car and we caught it a couple miles further down the line:
loops1gk0.jpg

And a little further downgrade, rounding the bend:
loops2ox8.jpg

A few minutes later, and I caught it again at this bridge upstream from me:
loops4hd2.jpg

One mile and 12 ounces of hot chocolate later:
loops5nt2.jpg

As we neared town, I got this crossing shot:
loops6gh1.jpg

On the other side of town now, I got another nice bridgeshot--only problem is that tree blocking my view of the lead unit (an SD70M-2) :/
loops8ey6.jpg

And two more shots before we headed back home:

Coming:
loops9rj8.jpg

And going:
loops10zr3.jpg

As a postscript: I can't believe that there's one of George's routes that actually runs on my computer (even though it runs like a slideshow ;) ).

As a postscript: I can't believe that there's one of George's routes that actually runs on my computer (even though it runs like a slideshow ;) ).
Awesome pics and story! And I wanted to Dl and run that route,but I guessed it would run on mine comp. as a slide show to:hehe:

That would be "The Loops" by gfisher. WARNING!! Due to the awesomeness of this route, it may or may not run like a slideshow on your computer. ;)

Well figured bring this thread back !!! Took some of CNRs NS dashs 9s and redid them updated them more redone about 10 of them. Then also as you see done some of Justins GP59 one he did for paywear redone it in NS black scheme. Looks like we got road block here of traffic. :hehe:

screen001sc2.jpg

Back