New Tutorial Site Section - 3rd Party Trainz Utilities (including PEVSoft utilities)

shaneturner12

Tutorial Creator
Moderators - if this is in the wrong place, please put it in the right place.

Hello Trainzers,

I am proud to announce a new section on my tutorial website - 3rd Party Trainz Utilities.

This will be the home of what I hope to be quite a few Trainz-related utilities.

I am also proud to announce that PEVSoft's range of Trainz content utilities are now available from this section (with thanks to PEV for allowing this). The only exceptions at the moment are AssetX, which is available from andi06's site (but is still listed in the PEVSoft Tools section), and the TARDIS scripts (which are currently still being hosted at PEV's site until I can gain permission from Ian Woodmore to host them on my site). Soon, this may be the only place where these utilities (except AssetX, which is likely to be permanently on andi06's site only) can be found (with the exception of software download sites, which I strongly do not recommend downloading PEV's utilities from as they may contain adware or viruses, which the official versions do not contain).

The direct address to this new section is http://trainz.shaneturner.co.uk/tutorials/index.php/en/home/utilities/3rd-party-trainz-utilities, or it can be accessed through the home page by clicking Utilities followed by 3rd Party Trainz Utilities.

Any comments, suggestions etc are welcomed.

If you want your third-party Trainz-related utility (or utilities) listed there, please contact me by Private Messaging, so I can sort out the necessary updates (when doing so, please indicate if you would also like me to host your utilities as well or not).

Shane

P.S. The 3rd Party Trainz Utilities address will also shortly appear on the thread in my signature as well.

EDIT: Ian has now given me permission so the TARDIS scripts are now additionally being hosted in the 3rd Party Utilities section.

Last edited:
This is wonderful, Shane!

I just hope folks appreciate your time on this since it takes time to do such things!

Well done!!!

Ishie

I hope so too.

I'm expecting traffic to increase quite a bit as a result, especially if PEV's site does end up disappearing for some reason (which can happen, just not caused by me).

Shane

Last time I used Trainz Swayer was nearly 2 years ago, or when it just came out if it hasn't been that long :O. Whats changed in the recent versions?

Back