New Trainz Purchase

pottersfan

Hi Guys,

Really sorry to hear the bad news, been a customer for ages ...

(And please don't flame me too bad ...)

Already own TRS2004

Ordered new (All in) Pack of Trainz (TRS2006 & Trainz Classics etc) on 9th December 2007 (from UK - so Euro order) ... Probably not smartest purchase I ever made given the news announced on 13th December!

So, given money went from my CC on 09/12/07 I've done my best to try and make sure someone at Auran gets paid! :p

Question is: Given I have sent about 6 emails and logged 1 support query ... and received no response at all ... Am I likely to receive my products?

I have alerted creditcard company, but have not yet "formally complained". If someone still at Auran wants to let me know whether anything will ship, then I can "hold fire" on getting the money back from my CC-Company.

Again, really sorry to hear this has happened guys, hope everything works out as well as it can.

Cheers,
pf

I don't know if the help desk is even being manned or not, but I recieved my order within 7 days, Air Mail from Australia to the US.

Can you mail me or PM me the details (order number etc) and I'll have a look and see if it is one of the ones I dealt with and sort it out for you.

Your username rings a bell but I'm at work ATM and can't check.

Mike.

Last edited:
Cheers

You're a star.

Cheers very much for sorting this out so quickly Mike ...

The missis will be delighted ... Oh yes she will!

.... Now then ... mmmm Backdrops ...

:p

pf

Mike,All arrived safe and sound ... which is more than can be said for most of the consists I drive!!(you have PM too, mike)Cheerspf

Back