New trainz game

Fineas10

We all saw the last newsletter which was saying there will be a "new trainz product that has never been released before". I made this thread to chat about it and come with ideas about what it could be. Maybe Trainz for PS4, but I do not really think so. What are your ideas?

Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about. How do you talk about something that hasn't been released or even announced? Don't we have way too many threads here already filled with "I want Trainz to be this..." posts.

Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about. How do you talk about something that hasn't been released or even announced? Don't we have way too many threads here already filled with "I want Trainz to be this..." posts.

Look at your email, there is a newsletter with this announcement "new trainz product that has never been released before". So it's a real thing.

Why not wait until N3V gives us some sort of a clue as to what it is? At present all we have is a vague announcement.

It says product, that might not mean game though.

They said they would drop hints all through 2022, so it is certainly nothing that is coming out soon.

Back