New Train download has missing dependency

eddie232

Hello all
The other day I bought a CSX SD80MAC and downloaded it. However, it doesn't display in the train selection window. The name is there, but that is all.
I checked it out in the contents window of content manager, and shows as having a dependency missing. I've tried several different ways to find the missing dependency but to no avail. I even downloaded the package again, but still no result.Where do I go from here, as I seem to have reached a deadend.
Regards
Eddie Hann

What is the KUID of the dependency? It may help JR and others in advising where to find it. The likely place on their site though for that kind of thing is the Dependencies section.

Shane

I have purchased several locomotives from JR and unable to use them in TANE because they are showing up red in the editor. I looked on the JR Website under Dependency's list, but am not sure which dependency's are missing?

It would be helpful if JR included all the needed dependency's in the download for each locomotive or included them in a readme file.

Last edited:
That's where Content Manager comes in - right-click the asset with missing dependencies to find out what KUIDs are missing.

Shane

I asked them and the answer was it is to minimize the size of files to download. They should include a list of what dependencies to get with direct links as their search engine is buggy: when you find something and click on it you are redirected to the home page.

Back