New TMR17 owner with download question

brlowe

So I just purchased TMR17 and it came with a first class ticket that expires in 1 month. If there any way to do a mass download of all the content so I can pick thru it as needed over the coming months? I don't want to have to keep buying tickets and then only downloading 1 or 2 items while I have it.

List all the assets that are on the DLS and not installed, select them all and right click and choose 'download'. It will probably take you a month to download it all. I really wouldn't recommend it.

Paul

Ok so I figure out the search engine a little better and got it in to the list mode but have a couple questions.
How do I search for stuff not installed?
How do I select all to download?

I'm doing this from the web page, should I be doing it from the product launcher?
Thank you for your help.
Brandon

List all the assets that are on the DLS and not installed, select them all and right click and choose 'download'. It will probably take you a month to download it all. I really wouldn't recommend it.

Paul

Always use the 'Manage Content' button in the Launcher. You can then add filters to list exactly what you want to see, select everything and download it in one go.

Paul

While in the Content Manager, the Manage Content button on the Launcher, make use of the columns. To add additional columns, right click long the edge where it says name, and add in the remaining ones that are missing. You can resize them by dragging the divider in between and even rearrange them.

Once this is setup, you can then click on them and sort up and down. Go to the Download Station filter, for example, and then click on Upload Date column. The date will sort various ways, up and down, and you'll see the most recent date at the top. That'll be the most recently available content which can be downloadable.

I do recommend creating custom filters as well such as Out of Date AND NOT Built-in, and so on.

John

Last edited:
Back