NEW ROUTE-CSX COLUMBIA SC to SAVANAH GA.

Apparently your killing a browser in Russia, but that's not important.

The route looks really awesome, keep up the great work.
Thank you very much for the kind words.
@Thomas, I currently have some custom content in works for the route. Now instead of keeping that content a secret I'll tell you what it is.
For the Carolina Eastman plant, There will be a pair of ETCX locomotives and ETCX covered hoppers and tank cars.
For Harsco rail, MOW ballast regulator on tracks and loads.
I'm sure there will more to come. I'm not making the content so I'll be giving full content to the creators upon release.

Dixiana SC is complete

With Dixiana SC finally complete work can now commence on the main line going south. For this series a 6 unit CSX Train is seen going North to Cayce
amrail2000_20130303_0000_zps35d9d4fb.jpg

amrail2000_20130303_0001_zps5d30ea22.jpg

amrail2000_20130303_0002_zps75b09229.jpg

amrail2000_20130303_0003_zps869e044b.jpg

amrail2000_20130303_0004_zps80cc2493.jpg

amrail2000_20130303_0005_zps21dd7344.jpg

amrail2000_20130303_0006_zps72414723.jpg

amrail2000_20130303_0007_zpsa8620e1d.jpg

amrail2000_20130303_0008_zps2a1da32b.jpg

S-Line South of Dixiana SC

It so good to get out on the main line and start getting that knocked out. At this time Savannah is still a long way away. Now as we know there aren't industries every inch along the main line. So for now we'll just call this series S-Line South of Dixiana. These are from Google Earth and plainly show the areas being worked.
BusbeeRoad_zps09f201c7.jpg

JustsouthofDixiana_zps9ec27a85.jpg

I am thoroughly impressed with this project! Attention to detail is really amazing and I cannot wait to have a crack at this route. :) Keep up the stellar job!

While I am still working on those area above I decided to move south several miles. This big slab of concrete nothing will become Tropicana Carolina.
TropicanaCarolina_zps11aa82f6.jpg

I am not sure if you have been here or not, but they have a great deal of historic images. http://library.sc.edu/digital/collections/Railroads.htm Some amazing photos of SC's RR days gone by... in case you want to do a "retro" of the route.

Your work looks good. I am reskinning some C&WC boxcars and may get them up onto the DLS when there done. Have you done any work at the Fairfax crossing of the old C&WC there? I do not know if I will go that far north and west on my route yet. Mainly I just want to do Yemassee to Port Royal and sections to Charleston and Savannah just to make it interesting enough to switch.

Dan

I am not sure if you have been here or not, but they have a great deal of historic images. http://library.sc.edu/digital/collections/Railroads.htm Some amazing photos of SC's RR days gone by... in case you want to do a "retro" of the route.

Your work looks good. I am reskinning some C&WC boxcars and may get them up onto the DLS when there done. Have you done any work at the Fairfax crossing of the old C&WC there? I do not know if I will go that far north and west on my route yet. Mainly I just want to do Yemassee to Port Royal and sections to Charleston and Savannah just to make it interesting enough to switch.

Dan
Hi Dan,
Yes I have been there. How ever I can't thank you enough for posting the link as I have lost it. The entire track structure is going retro. This includes the old Lincoln Street bridge in Columbia being put back in. Also when I get down there on the route yes the Fairfax crossing will be going in. Also your C&WC cars would be a good asset for the route. Right now I have the route as far as Gaston. Once I get some work done, I'll continue moving south,.

VERY nice! This route is starting to look EPIC! :) I've been looking for a good place to use my JR Tropicana stuff.

First and foremost, NO THE ROUTE IS NOT VAPERWARE.
I finally have track laid into the town of Denmark SC. Reaching Denmark is my first goal on this route. I'll be posting screen shots of the town soon, but for now, here are some of the maps that I'll be using to back date the track to what it looked like back in 1923. Now some of those 1923 details won't be going in for reasons that my own.
Sheet #2
Denmark_Sheet_2_zpse60a72a5.jpg

Sheet #3
Denamrk_Sheet_3_zps4001801d.jpg

Sheet #4
Denamrk_Sheet_4_zpsb71ff5fd.jpg

Sheet #5
Denamrk_Sheet_5_zpsf89e648d.jpg

May I ask, what buildings did you use in the warehouse part of your Tropicana factory (especially the trailer loading bay part)

Bhorton, Let me look this evening. Thats some thirty miles back up north from where I'm working at the moment.
here is the first look at Denmark SC
amrail2000_20130326_0000_zpsf8734edc.jpg

Back