New Aircraft

Hi,
A jewel from Ian, the Diamond DA-42: Here operated by the Airbus Flight Academy.
diamond-airbus.jpg
Very nice skin !

This is one of the regular planes I fly in X-Plane 11 Flight Simulator.

Rico

Thanks, Forester1. Not easy this one, as there are very few close-up pictures of this area around the engines..

Hi guys,

I had been making a route to use predominately my models, it probably will not be uploaded. If I need a new model to do what I want I just make it, you will probably see quite a number of all sorts of model have or are being uploaded. For example a supermarket, I could not find any shopping trolleys so I had to made them:

supermarket.jpg

A new Seaplane base with heliport:

seaplane.jpg

These will be uploaded later.

In using my original invisible track, blue, purple, green etc I found that it was not showing clearly at large distance in TRS22, so I have updated the original models.

When using the colours for aircraft, helicopter, ships, ferries and airport service vehicles, I soon ran out of colours to distinguish between the routes. I have made additional track assets using striped colours, some plain colours did not work very well. This is what the purple-white, and the green-blue-yellow track look like:

coloured-track1.jpg

I had been using another creators invisible lever for junctions so they did not show in Driver, but the model did not seem to translate well in TRS22. I have made a new one for aircraft (can be used for any track), it has a silhouette of an aircraft on a box so you can locate the junction in Surveyor. Just delete the default Auran generated lever and replace it with this one:

coloured-track2.jpg

The track and switch are now available, I hope you find them useful.

Ian

Hi!
I just made an update of my Lockheed L-1011 Tristar, with repairs and improved textures.
In addition, two new liveries:
Delta Airlines
Tristar-Delta.jpg

Cathay Pacific
Lockheed-Tristar-Cathay-Pacific.jpg

Kuids involved:
<kuid2:74222:12954:1> Lockheed L-1011 Tristar Cathay Pacific
<kuid2:74222:12953:1> Lockheed L-1011 Tristar Delta Airlines
<kuid2:74222:12785:2> Lockheed L-1011 Tristar Air France
<kuid2:74222:12742:1> Lockheed L-1011 Tristar Indian Airlines
<kuid2:74222:12500:6> Lockheed L-1011 Tristar LTU
<kuid2:74222:12804:2> Lockheed L-1011 Tristar Air Transat startup
<kuid2:74222:12741:2> Lockheed L-1011 Tristar Pan Am
<kuid2:74222:12527:3> Lockheed L-1011 Tristar Alia - Royal Jordanian
<kuid2:74222:12526:3> Lockheed L-1011 Tristar Gulf Air

I flew in a Hawaiian Air L-1011 years ago. Unfortunately, it felt like a real cattle car with everyone jammed in there and narrow aisles. Thank you for these!

Hi Team,

Its been along time since I posted on this thread and I'm stoked to see Ian and Pascal are keeping everthing moving with Planz, after another bout of crashes I'm back to working on the Christchurch Route from the Port of Lyttleton on the east coast to almost Greymouth in the west coast. I decided to finish off the port first before getting back into CHC International, so if you'll bare with me I've added some pics of what I've been up too; they are off topic but I would love to hear any feedback you may have.

Back