need whistle sign + speed sign

misterchugg

hi all
i am looking for a whistle sign that works in TC.
i got a couple from the dls but AI does not see them, even when they are in the drivers instructions.

also looking for a white or preferably yellow speed sign on the left side of the track with black lettering

thanks
ron

Speed Sign: There are default white ones with black numbers and somewhere on DLS, there's a bunch of yellow with black numbers.

Your other item is not solved by a new whistle sign, rather by some type of rule or script. I think I read once that someone had done this but can't remember where. It would be something like a trackmark that triggers the proper whistle you want, then you just place it at the right location.

Whistle sign rule kuid:70049:20001. As for the speed signs just enter speed into the DLS search and you will get a lot of yellow with black signs. For round black on white try Tside and uk speedboard

hi stagecoach
got the rule and some br left hand signs.

wheer do i find the rule and how do i apply it.
i looked in surveyor under the drivers thing but could not find it

thanks
ron

Whistle sign

Hi misterchugg,

For a whistle sign try 202010:23001 by Tempest70. You don't need a rule with this one, just attach it to the track where you want a loco to sound it's whistle or horn.

Cheers,
Bill69

You need to open the edit session then click add. scroll down the list to the whistle rule and double click or select and click the green tick. Next the rule will be highlighted in blue, click on the edit. this is where you set up the whistle.

Back