Need to find a small roundhouse or shed.

I am almost finished by route 1880's Old West. However I need a small loco shed or small (three or four stall) roundhouse. I have looked on the DLS and can't find one that isn't narrowguage.
Does anyone know of any?

Thanks in advanve.

I don't know of anything in particular, but I can wack 1/2 off the roundhouse I have on the DLS - that would give you a 4-stall version.

GREAT

I don't know of anything in particular, but I can wack 1/2 off the roundhouse I have on the DLS - that would give you a 4-stall version.
That would be great, I would really appreciate that. Your shed seems very close to what I had in mind. :)
Another quick question, what ground texture did you use on your turntable?

No problem - I had to make the model of the original roundhouse (pre-expansion) someday :)
I'll see if I can get a beta version done during lunch tomorrow - if it meets your needs, I'll throw it up on the DLS within a week.
As for the dirt; it's whatever Auran used in their sample file, iirc. It seems to go OK with OZ Sand.

For narrow gauge roundhouses on the DLS, try Elvenor [kuid 63250;], Pencil [124060:] or Bendorsey . All have turntable and roundhouses in various narrow gauge sizes that should meet your needs.

Cheers.

Simmons Pacific

Sorry misread your request, realise you are seeking standard guage size.

You might try some of the roundhouse kits that are on the DLS.

Bendorsey Chama Roundhouse 3 {210518:1173:1} comes to mind.

You might also try download pack under 120 ft roundhouse left end, 90361:150.

Also AJS roundhouse 4 bay by Andio 6 122851:. As well MILW 90361 has made some variation on Andio's kits.

Hope this helps.

4-stall.jpg

beta .cdp is at the bottom of my betas page (http://www.carsoncarshops.com/beta.htm)
Let me know if that will work, or if you'd like any changes. I'll upload to the DLS when you are happy w/ it.

Enjoy!
Curtis

There is a small 4 bay shed that looks like this:

YSC1a_Explore.jpg

It comes with a detailed interior, including a maintenance pit.

Look for "Engine Shed Four Stall".

Phil

Sorry for the delay - the roundhouse should now be on the DLS in about 6 hours. I also updated the track that goes with it to fix a number of small issues - higher resolution texture; removed an extra texture; adjusted the profile to better match Auran's track; some improvements to the 'disappearing track' bug with the various turntables; and created a matching chunky mesh version for smoother track.
kuid2_124060_38001_1.jpg

Back