need help from someone please !

ulovely

i download this routs BNSF Clovis Sub V1.1 is 62 miles of modern high speed double track now i click on the download and it went into the
content manager + . now i open the sim canot find it ? can someone please help me do this complicated trainz ? how you get staff thats you download to work in the sim ? im so fustreated by this .

i download this routs BNSF Clovis Sub V1.1 is 62 miles of modern high speed double track now i click on the download and it went into the
content manager + . now i open the sim canot find it ? can someone please help me do this complicated trainz ? how you get staff thats you download to work in the sim ? im so fustreated by this .

Did you Commit the files in DMP?

This is the third time (twice in the forum and once via email) that I have recommended that you install SP1, the last two included links....

Andy :)

my ver is 2.6 bulit 3335 i was told i do not need sp1 .

the files are in the dmp . sp1 will not install for my ver and built .

what is the tel # for tech help auran stayed "Technical support will now be limited to TRS2006 and later versions of Trainz only.
how can i contact them ?

Last edited:

the files are in the dmp . sp1 will not install for my ver and built .

what is the tel # for tech help auran stayed "Technical support will now be limited to TRS2006 and later versions of Trainz only.
how can i contact them ?

You will have to shout really loud!

Yes. It's a lot more constructive than yours. All it looks like is that your trying to start a flame war with many of the comments you make. Rude, inconsiderate, and belittling comments like I've seen you make on numerous occasions is not what normal people consider helpful. I agree with some of the points you try to make but the way you present yourself leaves a lot to be desired.

Bill

Back on topic, Appologies unlovely, the most common reason for no-show routes is a missing SP1, but if SP1 is installed and/or un-needed, the only solution I can offer is that the route is not 'committed'. Open CMP and check the 'Open for Edit' tab. If any content appears here click 'File - Select all' then 'File - Commit'...

Andy :)

Yes. It's a lot more constructive than yours. All it looks like is that your trying to start a flame war with many of the comments you make. Rude, inconsiderate, and belittling comments like I've seen you make on numerous occasions is not what normal people consider helpful. I agree with some of the points you try to make but the way you present yourself leaves a lot to be desired.

Bill

Please define "normal"

How do you suggest I present myself in the future? In stockings and high heals? Its a bloody forum, you get your points across by rubbing people their faces in it and not by sweet talking them.

Poor Dermmy has tried half a dozen times to get through to this kid and he just ignores him ... how is that for being constructive?

This'll be another post to the collection of others from Zwabberaar I have reported to the Mods. :)

The route may require SP1, which i also advise you to install.
Did you download it via FTP or using the Download Helper ?

Can I also ask what is meant by the abbreviation of DMP ? Isn't it CMP ?

Gangsta.

This'll be another post to the collection of others from Zwabberaar I have reported to the Mods. :)

Gangsta.

Good for you! Do you earn something like 25 cents for every post you report? You should read them and learn something before reporting them. Is your mother really proud of you when you rush in to tell on some other kid?

The second post by ulovely. If you actually have version 2.6 then you have sp1 installed. Just strait TRS2006 is version 2.5. Like CasyJ said. Make sure you commit in CMP (Content Manager Plus)(not DMP) If you don't the route won't show.

Bill

There ia another thread by unlovely somewhere - the problem was content not automatically committed and afaik the problem is solved.

Back