Nature Screenshots! (BIG and NUMEROUS pictures!)

@cressjl

Thank you for your kind words!:eek:
I've never been called an asset before, but am grateful for the complement. Just don't upload me to the DLS.:D

Cheers™
Casper
:p

Don't worry, Casper, you are trainz-build 2.4 and therefore cannot be uploaded....
That made me laugh out loud George!

It’s also a great relief … with, hopefully, no risk of being obsoleted or cleaned up.:D

Here’s a bit more from the mountains after another pleasant evening in Surveyor.

Cheers™
Casper
:)

mountain_2_zpss2v633zx.jpg~original

We could try uploading you to TPR, though I'm not sure what Robin would have to say about it...
I've just checked out the categories. I could be uploaded under "People", although I'm not sure I'd find F-18 pilot and Zombie the best of company. That propsect seems somewhat surreal.

I think I'll keep clear for the moment and remain in the slightly more real world of Surveyor. :D

Here's another one from the mountains.

mountain%20tower%204_zpstsrluewx.jpg~original

Back from the mountains of mainland Europe and into southern UK this evening.

Tank loco pulling short freight through late summer/autumn landscape.

UK%20landscape_zpscwolwo8y.jpg~original

This could also be Devon countryside. Lovely picture, Casper will have to watch out, he may be getting competition

Longbay

Simply magical Jango I suggest you put that into the Screenshot Gallery so it can be featured In the newsletter, which Sky and time did you used?
It seems a pity that there have been no postings here since 7th November, so here's one I believe might fit the theme that I entered into the weekly screenshots competition last night
I've Been bit busy over the holidays and once I finish tinkering with TANE Final Beta Mac SP1 I will resume taking screenshots

Last edited:
Tests of nighttime environment in TANE.

The moon is an DLS object .

Thanks for this night shot Jango. You say the moon is a DLS object, but how do you ''install it'' and will it moves with the night going by or will it stay where you put it ?
Rail4Pete

Thanks for this night shot Jango. You say the moon is a DLS object, but how do you ''install it'' and will it moves with the night going by or will it stay where you put it ?
Rail4Pete

The moon is a fixed object, not moving.
In config.txt is "nightmode = lamp".
During the day it is "invisible".

Back