Nature Screenshots! (BIG and NUMEROUS pictures!)

@Dermmy

Hi Andy.

Thanks for the “sky” comments. I might get cheeky and ask you to test and critique them at some stage. I’m a great believer in constructive criticism. I reckon the graphics in the .tga file could be improved (I’ve smudged out some of the edges and centre to reduce some of the repetitive tiling effect) and my inexperience with config.txt files might need some serious checking.

@Enzo1

Hello Chris. Thanks for your kind words.

What you see is all genuinely TRS2004.

I know it is possible to have later versions and not register them, (so they won’t show in the user’s timeline), or have a second account with a different user name. However, I can honestly say that every screenshot I've ever posted was created in TRS2004.

I've more recently found out how to properly use TrainzTuner which I downloaded a long while back, and that has immensely increased draw distance, otherwise it’s as it came out of the box.

Cheers
Casper
;)
Still using the same old easel!

Indian Ruins..

Nice Shots casper..
Bobcass_20130415_0022_zps4f848f5a.jpg

@Dermmy

Hi Andy.

Thanks for the “sky” comments. I might get cheeky and ask you to test and critique them at some stage. I’m a great believer in constructive criticism. I reckon the graphics in the .tga file could be improved (I’ve smudged out some of the edges and centre to reduce some of the repetitive tiling effect) and my inexperience with config.txt files might need some serious checking.

@Enzo1

Hello Chris. Thanks for your kind words.

What you see is all genuinely TRS2004.

I know it is possible to have later versions and not register them, (so they won’t show in the user’s timeline), or have a second account with a different user name. However, I can honestly say that every screenshot I've ever posted was created in TRS2004.

I've more recently found out how to properly use TrainzTuner which I downloaded a long while back, and that has immensely increased draw distance, otherwise it’s as it came out of the box.

Cheers
Casper
;)
Still using the same old easel!

You deserve some kind of an award for that work! Just goes to show, with a bit of work, the content to do it, and a program to work with, anything is possible regardless what Trainz it is in!

Nice shot Roy!

We don't see too many trains in this thread!

Still, I guess those "bricks on wheels" don't really count.:D

Cheers
Casper
:p

p.s thanks for your kind words Enzo!

Bob, wow you grow a lot. keep them comin. I am really to busy cleaning up and mopping the trainz floor where i should built further on my Laggan sub..... ouch.
ok some nature shot......
trainz+2013-04-21+10-09-44-10.jpg

Casper your picts like always more than pretty... you know what I mean.

Roy

Salisbury Cathedral

View of the south side from the Bishop’s Palace Gardens.

With thanks to Jayholland for the excellent model of the Cathedral (now on DLS) and robin_hoods for the modifications and upload to TPR for legacy versions.

Cheers
Casper
:)

bishopspalacegardens.jpg

Salisbury Cathedral

Featuring jayholland’s fine new freeware model.

Viewed from the hills south west of the City (with a bit of artistic licence!)

Cheers
Casper
:)

salisburycathedralpeppe.jpg

Thanks Cascade.

I have to say that it never ceases to amaze me either!

All credit to the creators though. I love all of the old trees and assets made over the years which I am still downloading, and finding great pleasure in using.

I even lay tracks from time to time!:D

Back