Nature Screenshots! (BIG and NUMEROUS pictures!)

From the woods of Upper Michigan......long live the Escanaba & Lake Superior. I hope the pictures aren't too big, I tried to slim them down.

Past logging growing over
Screen_345.jpg

Old logging siding.
Screen_389.jpg

Northern MI lake with a small island.

Screen_360.jpg

On the approach to Lake Superior, we pass a deep valley.

Screen_379.jpg

Small pond near the deep valley.

Screen_383.jpg

That last set makes me think of my dad(gone now for a few years) loved fishing, may I ask what route that is from?

Lorin:)

Hi Lorin,

it is from one of my own Layouts (not available for download, sorry).
It's about an abandon (1970) 1000mm narrowgauge railroad called "Spreewaldbahn" in a famous region in eastern germany.

best regards
Torsten

Great!

Spierod,
Great shots there and a good looking route. A big well done for that, really natural snow effects. Love the birds too.

Angela

Deer

Deer (not old dear like me!) near the tracks just over the big viaduct on Blackheath Down.

BH_6_deer1.jpg

And in an English countryside a Class 31 creeps along
BH_27n_grassy.jpg

A 33 heads towards Sandy Bay
BH_11n.jpg

Longhurst Deacon route showing Cowley bridge
LD_Cowley2.jpg

The coastline along Hayling Island
station_Top_shot-1.jpg

Thanks to photobucket.

Angela

Last edited:
Yes, I agree, Spikerod you've done a wonderful job, keep it up and I hope you will release this route before winter comes......:hehe:

A few from me, entitled, messing about on the river.

Cheerz. ex.

trainz2008-09-0415-10-34-93.jpg

trainz2008-09-0415-11-23-93.jpg

trainz2008-09-0415-17-51-42.jpg

trainz2008-09-0415-27-13-46.jpg

Yes Angela, 'tis the Falkirk Wheel, it took me ages to figure out how it worked properly.......:hehe:
I've only seen it in 1 layout so far on the DLS, some screenies to appear in my screenshot emporium quite soon.

Ex. :wave:

Blackheath

That last set makes me think of my dad(gone now for a few years) loved fishing, may I ask what route that is from?

Lorin:)

Hello,
For 'fishy' scenes look at my Blackheath Down pictures. I put 2 big lakes on it in a huge leasure centre. They both have fishermen on them.

Angela

Spikerod;

Great shot of the field that has the dirt showing through a little. It looks like a field from the US Midwest region in early December.

DC

Hello,
For 'fishy' scenes look at my Blackheath Down pictures. I put 2 big lakes on it in a huge leasure centre. They both have fishermen on them.

Angela

Hi Angela, love the shots!
What would a lake or river be without a guy or gal trying to catch lunch:wave:

Spikerod those are some great winter scenes you have there, gives me the urge to go chop wood for some reason......:hehe:

Lorin

Spikerod the snow scenes are good - very good - but that sunset is simply awesome......

Andy ;)

Back