My New Website Launched

AHSAN

IberTrainz Group
Hi

I have just launched my new Trainz Website today, bookmark the link:)

http://www.ahsanstrainz.co.uk/index.html

The site is still under construction and their will be further updates at the weekend, still lots to do:) and I would appreciate any feedback and comments. The feedback and content request section at the bottom of homepage section will be fixed tomorrow.

anyone know of any good programs to create web banners?

Regards

Ahsan:)

Last edited:
Love the layout,very eyecatching.Be even better when the big white squares in the middle are filled!!:D

feed back

hi Ahsan,

well layed out site easy to follow.

when I was puting my website (non trs) togeather i looked around at other sites for ideas of what I liked and disliked.

only coment I might make is that for peeps with slower machines/conections the flash at the top may pose a few issues but apart from that good work and a very well done

ttfn

hi Ahsan,

only coment I might make is that for peeps with slower machines/conections the flash at the top may pose a few issues but apart from that good work and a very well done

ttfn

hi

Thanks, I'll have a look at that

Regards:)

Ahsan

Hi Ashan,

I visited the site and I like the colourfulness and simplicity. I did notice however that when trying to view the tabs on the side (to view further information) that sometimes, they'd get stuck and overlap each other. It might be something you'd want to look at.

Keep up the good work! :D

Gisa ^^

Back