Mstsx News...

Cool

You do no though after about 5 posts this thread will be about which is better don't you Crash.:p

Anthony

...holy Immersive Desktop Display!...

8) I want to see some of the stuff I've seen advertised for FS, used in the new TS.

A large dedicated following for any game, let alone an open end simulator, is the goal everyone should wish to achieve.

Last edited:
This makes me really excited. I'm not a big flight simmer but what I've seen makes me ponder at what can be done for the railroading aspect.

There is this video up on Youtube but according to the poster and many others it's not RailSimulator and it is way to good for MSTS 1 and way way to good for Trainz. Some say it's just a 3D simulation but it really looks better then that. I hate to say it but there were a lot of guesses it being MSTS 2. If it ends up being MSTS 2 then Trainz does have something to fear.

There is this video up on Youtube but according to the poster and many others it's not RailSimulator and it is way to good for MSTS 1 and way way to good for Trainz. Some say it's just a 3D simulation but it really looks better then that. I hate to say it but there were a lot of guesses it being MSTS 2. If it ends up being MSTS 2 then Trainz does have something to fear.

There right is that the video near a roundhouse / depot ? Cause that one was a computer animation thingomabob.. got my hopes up for nothing to :) .

Looking good can't wait till i can afford it. ( when its out of course:) )

I'm no expert on PCs or Simulators but I know that to get a guy to walk in a Train Simulator like the one does in that video would be very very difficult.

I just really hope you all know that is a fan-made animation in 3ds max.

Just making sure.:wave:

I'm no expert on PCs or Simulators but I know that to get a guy to walk in a Train Simulator like the one does in that video would be very very difficult.

It wouldnt be any harder than it would be having him walk around in a racing sim of any kind. There are a couple racing sims that the pit crew animation is just top notch.

I just really hope you all know that is a fan-made animation in 3ds max.

Just making sure.:wave:

Im Making a train simulator animation at the minute but it will be nothing like that!:p

(There are a couple racing sims that the pit crew animation is just top notch.)

Yes the pit crew's in Racing sim's are nice.. But the best of course GT5!

Last edited:
Yes the pit crew's in Racing sim's are nice.. But the best of course GT5!

Of course, GT5 is not a PC sim. It is a console game, So there is a slight diffrence. The PC sim that I am looking foward to is the new game called "GRID" which comes out June 3rd. Ill have to wait till I get my new PC early next year to run it though. :(

Back