Montana Rail Link 1.5 session details

I cant wait for the next version of MRL..:) is there going to be more switching and industrial areas. PS let vinnie have a passenger train.:eek:

Last edited:
Like I said, each time some one asks for a passenger train is just one more day that I hold off on putting one in. And I die a little on the inside.

Tell you want, if Vinnie stops asking, I will be sure to put one passenger train in.

As for the industrious, I have been adding more that actually work. But as I have said, I think we should hold off on having big complex routes with lots of trains running until we know the game can handle them, such as with a new patch. I think that with having over 300 pieces of rolling stock on the route is a bit much for the game to handle in a Multiplayer environment.

Thats why I have shifted my efforts to the CSX Saginaw sub. This line will have tones of switching, both in the yards and on the main line. I'm still working on MRL V2, but just not as much as I was in the past.

I wish I had more skill and could just build my own routes, but I feel that what I could make would not be to the standers that I hold routes too. That and after the first few miles of track are laid I kinda lose interest in building a new route.

Ok vinnie...jib has announced he might add a passenger train .. Jib if you give vinnie one can I have one too. Ps im currently working on a route named USA v3 most of the track work is done. I have mostly single track and one fairly long branch line with a few coal mines, etc. If you want to see it just tell me.

Canceled tonight due to server down for unknown reason if up tomorrow I will host then at 6:00 p.m. if not hopefully next week then.

Ok everything is looking ok so green light for Fridays session at 6:00 p.m. EST on teamspeak server virtual trainz ip is 108.91.138.12 and be in channel Friday night OPSIG. I recommend getting there 15mins early if you have any questions and want to ask me before we get underway. Any concerns pm me.

Currently still version 1.5 for montana rail link. and looks like green light for another session this Friday at 6:00p.m. EST 3:00p.m. PST

Pics :)

Some fun on MRL:

62829080.jpg

91953939.jpg

20421260.jpg

One more:

C30-7 galore!:hehe:

75660109.jpg

I honor this pic to our friend Jib who I'm sure will yell at us next week.

Last edited:
LOL what a train.:hehe: Jib i was wondering if you had any jobs for me in Montana with updating...like signals, track speed, and Railroad crossing markers. Just let me know what you want as far as signal types and speed limits.

Last edited:
I will be hosting again this friday at 6:00p.m. Also heads up me might changed routes for while and go back and forth between the routes every friday once jib gets the other route ready. Or I might host one friday and one saturday we shall see

Back