Mojave Sub Division

johnk51

My Mojave sub division was working in ts12 sp1. Now it uses Jointed Rail and it doesn't work. If I load Mojave to Bakersfield, it puts me far to the right of the tracks and there's a compass sitting there. In map mode I'm at the edge of the map. Some of the other sessions I have my locomotives, but have different drives. It says waiting for train ... but looking at the map my train is the only one. How can I get the fix or at least get back to the one I had before.

I guess no one is having problems with the Mojave sub division. Is there away I can remove it and let it maybe reinstall?

IIRC the Mojave Sub is Built-in Content with TS12.... To reinstall it you'd have to reinstall the game.....

I'm not sure about your issues, but as I recall the "Waiting for Train" message usually has to do with Portalled trains that haven't arrived yet in the session. After that, there should be a player train somewhere, unless you're loading one of the fully automated sessions (I don't remember if there were any of those with the default Mojave or not). Try letting it sit for like 10 minutes and see if any of the trains spawn. If not, /shrug.

Good Luck,
Falcus

Are you using the Quick Drive button in Surveyor? I find it best to leave Surveyor and select the Session and then Drive Session. You are sure you are in the right session then.
cheers,
Mike

My Mojave sub division was working in ts12 sp1. Now it uses Jointed Rail and it doesn't work.

Are you in surveyor or Driver? In Driver you wont see any strange lines around objects and you will hear the sounds of the engines. In fact it should take you directly to a train if you're in fact in Driver and not surveyor.

Thanks

Mike

Back