Model Train Weathering

JackieG

adam cant make a hotdog
Hello Trainz Community,

I have a model train weathing website that i would like to share with you all. It is www.sheanadoahvalleymodels.webs.com , on the site i have prices for

weathering and different varations of weathing for you. I do have alot of experence in this so I hope you choose me for your weathering!

Pictures up soon!

My email to contact me with questions or an order, NS_Trainman@aol.com

Thanks,

Jackson

Good start. As a suggestion, and considering you're looking to make a buck, remove the references and links to other sites offering weathering tutorials. The idea is to keep customers glued to your site, so if you want to offer some tips, create a few and post them on your site. :)

Weathering a a payware asset, and charging for weathering, is resale, and redistribution, without the original creators explict permission.

Even weathering a freeware asset, and charging for weathering, is resale, and redistribution, without the original creators explict permission.

Weathering a a payware asset, and charging for weathering, is resale, and redistribution, without the original creators explict permission.

Even weathering a freeware asset, and charging for weathering, is resale, and redistribution, without the original creators explict permission.
G'day, these are "model" trains as in HO, OO scale and not trainz trains.
Regards
Barrie

Back