Model Railroadz

Alibi Picture ;)
@betsy662, the 56 Ford Convertible is too from Lotharhake.The Modell is called SL-Ford_Fairline01 ( kuid:68787:100798 ) and not on the DLS. I don't know where I got this wonderful Car:confused:
Epo:)

Sorry Epo, may i help you out? This car is from the HP-Trainz website.

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

I'm wondering if that car, I had already suspected it was made by the same guy who made the cool 51 Chevy pickup that is on the DLS, you know how after awhile of dealing with 3D objects, you can often tell who makes it by how it looks, as far as the HP Trainz website goes, half of it seems to be under construction, the other end of it is all payware, I wonder if epo may have bought one of the payware routes and ended up with the car as a custom part of the route?

He more than likely got it from the Adventkalender HP Trainz promotes around Christmas, if not, then it is from the Marias Pass.

Didn't find thunderbird but I did find a 68 firebird convertible (Needs new paint) he calls it a HP_Cabrio01

Last edited:
"@KenRuof, the red Alfa Convertible is from Lotharhake / Alfa_Spider_red_open / Kuid2:68787:115090:1 / DLS"
Thanks you Epo

I don't know what Thunderbird your talking about, the only T Bird I know of in Trainz was done by Whecsailer, and is still available on the DLS, the 68 Firebird is also available on the DLS, I was looking for the 56 Ford Sunliner Convertible, which appeared in a couple of screenshots by Epo.

i have downloaded the basement layout and seems the track is missing all i get is white lines.. were the track should be what track does it use. please help, this looks like a awesome layout want to use it real bad..

i have downloaded the basement layout and seems the track is missing all i get is white lines.. were the track should be what track does it use. please help, this looks like a awesome layout want to use it real bad..

Did you DL
Content packs from JRs MWG 3.0.

found the track it was jr track dirty downloaded that and it worked, but some things are missing kuids and cannot be found at all, i will get a list up, two are house classic 03 and 05 i believe i cant find them the links to download them are dead a 404 error so to speak, thanks for the help..

Hallo

I have made some stuff for a modell railroad in trainz. I is for N scale. Feel free to download.

http://members.home.nl/o.sluik/Downloads-mixpakketten.html

olaf99_20140518_0003.jpg

olaf99_20140518_0004.jpg

Olaf

well here are the two missing i can not find, uslw is down for rebuild right now, and no where else to find them..
<kuid:106916:10470>
<kuid:106916:10473>
Just Found the two missing KUID's the uslw is back up and running..

Last edited:
Back