Missing in action

Probably one of the the worst interfaces I've ever seen ,the design means one can't see many posts , so it's much harder to view , I love the way they just closed the old one, no warning , no mention in newsletter, just another example of how they often treat users with contempt. Of all the things they had to work on, I see the revamping of this forum as one of the most unimportant , I asked them why it was off line and they replied there were " issues"

Hmm...the TRS2006 website had been up before the maintenance, but I think 09 has been down for a while. I have a thread talking about how it was up, but I guess that isn't true anymore.

Wayback Machine doesn't have it either. So...either it's lost to time, won't be transferred, or is yet to have been transferred. We'll see what happens.

EDIT: Nope http://auran.com/TRS2006/ the TRS2006 website is still fine. I wonder how it's still staying up after all this time...nobody change that!

Last edited:
Personally, this was a much needed improvement. Now have a mobile version and the forums work well overall. More importantly, there is improved spam protection. That was very annoying to have all that spam.

Back