Midwest Industrial Railroad [LARGE PICTURES!]

HLJames

Midwest Industrial CEO
I figured it was time to start a topic specifically for showing pictures of the MIRR.
This is especially considering it's growing and does need a place of its own.

Just to start this out, here's a brand new MIRR RS1E working on a hot day.
47a130b6b72b61e9dfbc1f5e4d5e86f7.png

Ahhhhhh....That loco came in the payware pack.....Got ya :Y: Thats why one couldnt find it any where

Thanx

Just downloaded all your freeware. Looks good. Now downloading all of BTVFD and Slabay's stuff for the MIRR.

Yes, all that other stuff will be released at some point or another - there's still work that needs to be done first. ;)
And packs? I've been thinking it over, but have nothing to comment about at this time.

443412f129f166f401c269b1f058ae67.png

The Apalachicola Northern and Midwest Industrial would like to announce a partnership of shipping coal from the east coast in to the midwest,
resulting in the use of the same power throughout the entire trip, this is the first train of the partnership. AN C30-7, MIRR C30-7A, AN C30-7

The Midwest Industrial has just recently ran a Geometry Train. The CECX is used as part of a lease agreement.
The Consist: MIRR C30-7, MIRR Boxcar, CECX GP38-2 High Hood, CECX Research Car (Reefer), and an (ex-)MBTA Coach

9c80076849347a4c5a8e4ca2cb4e5ea4.png

Anything new coming out, the engines look great and i can't wait for more. Btw what will your routes be like. I'm guessing a mid-American shortline of sorts? Keep up the good work. :Y:

There's more stuff due out soon enough, but the weather is just being too nice around here recently to get anything done. And the routes is a bit off from even coming, but the plan is to create routes involving the middle part of the US, and including a focus on the great lakes region too. Early plans has one of the routes offering street running at times.

The Midwest Industrial has just recently ran a Geometry Train. The CECX is used as part of a lease agreement.
The Consist: MIRR C30-7, MIRR Boxcar, CECX GP38-2 High Hood, CECX Research Car (Reefer), and an (ex-)MBTA Coach
Just a quick question: Why is the GP38-2 stuck between a boxcar and a reefer car?

Just a quick question: Why is the GP38-2 stuck between a boxcar and a reefer car?
Even though it's not likely to happen in real life, it's because I'm pretending the GP38-2 was rebuilt internally for the purposes of testing the tracks and such, and is intended to be used more cautiously and with care. But, it's whatever you make of it.

Also, the B30-7 is at least a little over a week away from release, but there's no set date yet. ;)

the middle part of the US, and including a focus on the great lakes region too.
That sounds great, would love some great lakes routes, sinces Michigan is my home state. See 2 many routes that are either desert or mountians and 500 base boards. :eek: That's fine and dandy but I like routes <100 miles servering elevators and the like. One other question will your routes work in 2010? Sorry if im WAY ahead of the game here, would just like to know.

That sounds great, would love some great lakes routes, sinces Michigan is my home state. See 2 many routes that are either desert or mountians and 500 base boards. :eek: That's fine and dandy but I like routes <100 miles servering elevators and the like. One other question will your routes work in 2010? Sorry if im WAY ahead of the game here, would just like to know.
Exactly my thoughts on it, there is way too many routes out there like that. Shorter is sweeter. Also, even though it's planning ahead and I don't mind - the goal is to make the routes work with 2010, along with 2009 and 2012 where possible. ;)

Back