Midwest Grain 2.0 Content Expansion Pack pre-order

colwell27

Dose the Midwest Grain 2.0 Content Expansion Pack pre-order come with all the locomotives pictured and what is listed or just what is listed? I see a rs1 in green, sd38 in blue #1289, sd40-2 in red scheme, and ab30-7 in red scheme that are pictured but are not listed.
Is there any incentive for club car members to do the pre-order other than the $4 dollars it will save us? Maybe a earlier release?hint-hint
Thanks,
Jeff

This is the listing which is on the site as well. At this time and the system only allows it one way, is releasing all at the same time.

Midwest Grain 2.0 Content Expansion pack contains a ton of new content.
- ALCO RS1 in new red sceme
- ALCO RSL in slug service
- SD38 in new red scheme
- Heavily weathered ex-BN SD40-2 patched
- New GP7's
- New MOW service gons
- New rolling stock including tankers and gondolas
- New Cabooses
- 3 New sessions to replace the existing ones that were not functioning correctly
- Plus much, much more!

You guys are fast! I swear nothing will sneak past some of you!!! ;)

So far the pack is this: (It keeps getting bigger....)

- ALCO RS1 in new red sceme
- ALCO RSL in slug service
- SD38 in new red scheme (Will also have blue scheme, old. worn, & patched)
- Heavily weathered ex-BN SD40-2 patched
- New GP7's (at least 2 of these) (Has startup & Shutdown)
- New MOW service gons
- New rolling stock including tankers and gondolas
- New Cabooses
- 3 New sessions to replace the existing ones that were not functioning correctly
- B30-7 in new red scheme
- SD40-2 in new red scheme (Has startup & Shutdown)

Pre ordering will save you $10 if you pre order before 8/15/13. Club Car members will receive a special engine for this route at no cost, this will be free to Club Car members. BTW The Club Car program is about to get a total overhaul, current rates and subscriptions are about to end. The program will be closed for about 30 days while it's being overhauled. All existing Club Car members will receive information on this in the next few weeks as the program prepares to close during the overhaul. Not to worry you won't be missing out or losing out on anything, in fact the Club Car should become more of a value to you.

Route Expansion includes TONS of new content. All of the industries have been replaced with brand new custom built content, and we have added over 10 new industries just in this expansion. New tracks, new industrial areas, new sidings, LOT's of new stuff!

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks for the info guys. That is a ton of stuff in one pack,looking forward to it. The club car has been very successful in my eyes (I spend more money than my wife wants me to) and I have enjoy being part of it for the last 3 years. I'm sure what ever it is you guys are doing to it will be the right direction.
Thanks again,
Jeff

Back