Metrolink Valley Sub (Southern California Route)

does any one know where i can find the actual red line subway cars for trs 2009 worldbuilder edition

Try posting somewhere else man. This thread is a W.I.P. thread for a route not a request or "looking for thread". Next time you ask for something (in the right place) say please and thank you. But to answer you question I don't know about subway stuff. Also, why would you want them for TS2009 when you are using TS12? :hehe:

Hey Btvfd, Route is looking great. Keep the shot's coming!

im not using TS12 im using TS09, i have TS12, but somethings wrong with it, it asks for a box code but it was a digital download, can you please help me with that? i also have the serial number

The RAC's had a big error but thanks to torino72 everything should work properly now and the new pdated files have been uploaded today.
So to torino72 I say that was the E ticket for me today!!! Thank you very much because I had over looked the in the config file and I am glad you caught it.:udrool:

Working the new Goats (RS420's)
btvfd_20120627_0001.jpg

btvfd_20120627_0000.jpg

I love those bridge shots BTVFD

im not using TS12 im using TS09, i have TS12, but somethings wrong with it, it asks for a box code but it was a digital download, can you please help me with that? i also have the serial number

Try adding the serial number anyways

Jamie

great work btvfd i miss running the la hub i use to be an engineer for sp/up los angeles hub was there when the sp up merger came together lots of changes. to bad uprr sold taylor yard to the city and now its a park. maybe next project the Alameda corridor.east la,Dolores ictf west colton,city of industry.well at least you got the heart of the la hub done great job.

A request to anyone who may help with this project.

I would love to find a detailed track plan for Taylor Yard,Los Angeles and the area around the bullring pre UP and Metrolink takeover, I only have pic's and a 2008 UP Los Angeles Division track chart to work with.
Mostly everything that I have done so far is based on memory of my childhood and working around the area. I have tried to recreate everything that I remember but the industries are clouded in memory due to the fact that most that were served are now gone and the route has severly changed.
So if anyone has S.P.I.N.S. (Southern Pacific Industrial Numbering System for industry siding setup) or a track chart this will help me finish the route sooner than later.
Thank you for any help.
Jim

Had to call the police today because of the DANG PROTESTERS.

btvfd_20120804_0004.jpg

Later in the day they parked a car on the tracks.
btvfd_20120805_0005.jpg

btvfd_20120805_0006.jpg

Save a chicken and eat a Vegan=====They taste just like chicken:hehe:

Last edited:
The new GSC415 concept locomotive.
This is a rework of Davesnow's center cab GENSET switcher.
This is what might be if you rebuild an ALCO C415 in to a modern Genset.
btvfd_20120815_0006.jpg

btvfd_20120816_0009.jpg

btvfd_20120816_0010.jpg

btvfd_20120815_0008.jpg

I know this is a WIP but this is a seriously cool route. Whenever you get this done I forsee much interest in this layout. And by the way btvfd, those night shots of the SSW goats are seriously cool. The best out of all of these here, in my opinion.

Heading west with the CWR train approaching Balboa Blvd. in Sylmar, Ca.
btvfd_20120819_0010.jpg

btvfd_20120819_0011.jpg

Last edited:
Back