Metrolink Valley Sub (Southern California Route)

!

Nice route, I've always like routes set in the east and the west but not in the midwest.:confused: P.S. To take better quality screenies press the PRTSC button. it's on the Laptop I'm using but IDK if its on yours.
Trains and Cars, Tony.:wave:;)

Metrolink CP Mission

1125010026.jpg
Looking North on West diamond crossing

Metrolink CP Mission

1121012305.jpg
insulated track circut these are on DLS under INSULATED 132lb Rail Joint Pr. They come in three colors.

Last edited:
Metrolink CP Mission

1125010007.jpg
I have to use this tower set up for now as I could not find one that looks like the actual tower at this location.

Metrolink Valley Sub (Southern California Route

Well I found the proper signals finally. I am going to tell you now that they are on other websites along with the track I am using. You must download the track and signals for the Safetran C light, Searchlight, BNSF and Metrolink type from the following web pages.

NORAC(Metrolink style) and BNSF are from
https://sites.google.com/site/grahamseatrainz/downloads

Safetran and Searchlight type as well at the JR light gray track are from
http://jointedrail.com/ also some of the signals are here on the DLS

Some of the BUILDINGS ,VEHICLES AND PEOPLE are from
http://neoklai.ucoz.ru/load/0-13

More updates to come as I change out the signals and finish the route for release on the DLS

I will also upload my custom content to DLS so things won't be missing from my end.

Just uploaded my custom LOCATION ID FOR USE with HUD PANEL RULE.
Just done testing and uploaded today and once approved, you will be able to download it from the DLS <kuid2:359354:100088:1>
it is used for next location ID when using the HUD panel rule in TRS2009 and higher.

In surveyor, place in line with your choice of track, Next: CLICK the (?)
Then rename it with the location name and when you start your session the name will show up as next station on the HUD, once train has passed, the next location or station will show up if assigned.

Also works in AUTOPILOT mode, just assign it to your driver and it will set switch's and route to location then train will go to that location.

It also tells you if switches are missing in order to reach assigned location in the message pop up window while running in session, the problem is you will have to find the switch lever that is missing and place it where it needs to be.

LOCATION ID FOR USE WITH HUD PANEL RULE "NEW ITEM"
Hi
it's not on the DLS yet, it will show up in a day or so... it works simply, kind of like the triggers for AI system but does not need any special complicated track mark trigger commands to navigate to your desired location IE. if you click on the engineers pic of train siting in a yard and you want it to go to say the other end of your route and that location is called "XYZ".
right click the engineers picture and a drop down menu will appear, click "navigate to" another list will appear in alphabetical order, click the location and the train will now drive there on its own. this item still allows you to change the train back to manual mode by clicking stop train, once you do that you are back in control. with this simple item the train will obey all signaling that are in place, switches will align to the proper route, if a track is blocked by another train, then it will wait for you to move it or to route that train to another location by the above method .
I have tested it in TRS2009 sp4 and with the ASB crossover system as well as the ATLS system and there are NO conflicts with either of those great assets. All signals work without problems as well.

I will answer all questions to the best of my ability.

Metrolink Valley Sub

hi
not sure of your question?
the route is something i am actively working on, the signals are a download from other sites and the HUD id track is on the DLS which works with the HUD rule in the route and session you create. the HUD track is a part you use on a route in which you want locations like a crossing or location on a track to show up so you can send your AI train to or when in manual driver mode you would like to know where you are. i created this piece because i noticed that only stations or industries showed up, with this part you can use it anywhere on a route and give it a name to send a train to without an industry or station Que.

Back