"Matts version Pittsburgh to Philadelphia" showing as payware?

tangerine

I tried downloading railwoodman's "Matts version Pittsburgh to Philadelphia" off the DLS, however at the end of the download it wouldn't install because "Payware asset, not available via the DLS". Does anyone know why this error happened?

What asset is it saying is payware ? If you really want the route . PM me . I can work something out .

Matt

Last edited:
This is what comes up when trying to download your route. It still seemed to download anyways.
- <kuid:82053:101009> : Unable to search asset <kuid:82053:101009>. This asset is payware DLC and is not available via the Download Station..

A day later and this is what I got last night when I dl'd the route into TRS19 SP5 (116678):

<kuid:82053:101009>, Matts Version Pittsburgh to Philadelphia and more 14, Installed form DLS, Missing dependencies.

I am missing 211 items that are listed as "unknown". Thinking back, I had a lot of missing items on the 6b version of the route I dl'd some time ago.

In CM the route is listed as installed from the DLS and not as payware or packaged. Maybe it was a glitch in the DLS system.

Bob Pearson

I've looked . I know it's my own kiud . But haven't a clue why it's coming up payware for you . But if you are still interested in the route ? I could post a link to you . There is payware in the route . And I'm going to have a list of routes pay and free that I've used content from . That's what I'm willing to do now . In the future I will make a full list and where they may be had . The signals are JR pay . I'm planning to try RRsignal's signals again , as it looks as thought someone is updating them . The rest is changing as I go forward in the build .

Matt

Downloaded just fine for me, even with that error. There seems to be a lot of missing dependencies by simulatortrain, jacksbarno and some others is that just locos and rollingstock you have used?

Back