K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Just purchased it and downloading it right now. Also, sorry Steve, but I do wish that that N&W combine and coach was included with this beauty. I could use that on a steam-era Coal Country.

Try refreshing the freeware page, that may solve your problem.

Try refreshing the freeware page, that may solve your problem.

Didn't know you also made that. I didn't even think about going to the freeware section, I just went to the payware section and bought this beauty. Just downloaded it and I'm right now installing the M class. Strangely, I had to download Part 1 file of the TANE version of 475 a second time as when I tried to installed it my CM said it wasn't able to read the file, even though it was a .cdp file and I had completely downloaded it. I downloaded the file a 2nd time and now it's installing.

Thank you Steve for this beauty. Here it's coming off the branchline on acbdfaqoz's (Approach Medium on YouTube) 'Appalachian Central' that I 'N&W-ized'. I'm thinking about doing a 'Pennsylvania-ized' version and maybe a 'NYC-ized' version. Note: The building next to the truck is a modified version of the late bendorsey 'Dinky_Depot_2' that I simply renamed by modifying the config file.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
It's a warm summer day here at the Idlewild yard and the Railfan caught a daily occurrence. The N&W is backing into the yards to drop off its consist while an L&A's LCL train blasts south to the city freight house.

gZiRSTk.jpg

Dave

Last edited:
Well worth the wait!

N&W

Ma and Pa

Western Maryland

So many unexpected bonuses, thanks Steve!

One more

Last edited:
Steam on Parade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbITiAeQb9w&t=202s what have I done

:udrool: That is some serious inventory you have going on here......Unreal.....I was totally glued to the video..........There's no ending in that parade of Steam.........

@Normhart Thanks for fantastic looking pics of Yard and other ops...........:cool:

:wave: What a way to start out my Sat..............

If only we could actually see this today, I think 1223 would look pretty nice at the head-end of a string of coaches in Strasburg's current scheme:

Screen_Shot_2018-09-29_at_8.23.41_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-09-29_at_8.23.51_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-09-29_at_8.24.35_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-09-29_at_8.28.15_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-09-29_at_8.36.30_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-09-29_at_8.36.38_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-09-29_at_8.37.30_PM.jpg

Back