JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

You want to donate a portion to charity, as a veteran myself I am behind that, but stop with this "surcharge" nonsense. A customer is a customer, no need to be discriminatory.

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

How the heck did I miss the first batch of Canadian boxcars!? Well, I'm sure every Canuck Trainzer will want to give you the Order of Canada for doing these fantastic Canadian boxcars! I'm sure all our southern brothers are going to love them too! Thank you Brian, my prayers have been answered!

Cheers....Rick

How the heck did I miss the first batch of Canadian boxcars!? Well, I'm sure every Canuck Trainzer will want to give you the Order of Canada for doing these fantastic Canadian boxcars! I'm sure all our southern brothers are going to love them too! Thank you Brian, my prayers have been answered!

Cheers....Rick

I'd guess they are going to be part of or compliment the first set, and released together? Just a hunch...

Paul

I didn't say I wouldn't buy it, but obviously I worded it wrong. I just haven't seen any freeware in awhile. I've bought tons and tons of stuff from JR. And I will continue to buy.

Well, whenever they get released, the wait will be worth it! That aluminum boxcar is something I never thought I'd see. I think the CP tried them out for a time, also. My gosh lilb has been busy. I think I have downloaded everything he's done. Can ya blame me?

Cheers....Rick

Back