JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

They will probably get released within the next few weeks, along with a new piece of rolling stock from me.

df1d1ff73bd32b0aa964efc4f803991a.jpg

They will probably get released within the next few weeks, along with a new piece of rolling stock from me.

Oh, yeah! :udrool: I'll be running long strings of those behind cab-forwards and Challengers....sweet!!

Last edited:
I went to a friends Unlimited Hydroplane race shop in Seattle a couple years ago, and this BNSF H2 dash 9 was parked out side. I thought it looked cool with a yellow ac unit on it. I wanted to see what it would look like on one of my Jointed Rail dash 9's, so I did this.......what do ya think?

IMG_2347_zps2d30b376.jpg

89306b58b9091b755046fda56d04b150.jpg

I went to a friends Unlimited Hydroplane race shop in Seattle a couple years ago, and this BNSF H2 dash 9 was parked out side. I thought it looked cool with a yellow ac unit on it. I wanted to see what it would look like on one of my Jointed Rail dash 9's, so I did this.......what do ya think?

IMG_2347_zps2d30b376.jpg

Beautiful engine. I like BNSF colors.

I do not think that is Sherman Hill, the appearance of the landscape seems a little off, and the track is different. Both could be just some slight alterations, maybe not.

89306b58b9091b755046fda56d04b150.jpg
If you don't mind me asking.. I was gonna do a BNSF paint a/c unit on the ATSF C40-8w, and do some weathering. But I went to color it orange and the vents and such got covered up? How did you get around that?

ColbeHaddock, I opened for edit a Union Pacific dash 9 in CMP. I copied the yellow ac unit using GIMP, then pasted it on the BNSF unit. Hope this helps, Danny

Back