Jointed Rail RTXT track / ballast textures

fjbicrf

Greetings,

Just saw on Jointed Rail's website the RTXT procedural track and PBR textures.

Has anyone tried these out yet? If yes, what do you think of them? If not, I will give them a try.

Fred Bray

Greetings,

Just saw on Jointed Rail's website the RTXT procedural track and PBR textures.

Has anyone tried these out yet? If yes, what do you think of them? If not, I will give them a try.

Fred Bray
Absolutely Love them Both Textures and Tracks They are a Must Have for Route Building!!!

I really love this new JR Track, but I'm have bit of trouble creating a double switch, or double slip like below image
Double_slip_at_Munich_central.jpg

Double switches and double slip switches have always been an issue with the procedural track. For me they're always hit or miss, but mostly a miss.

Double switches and double slip switches have always been an issue with the procedural track. For me they're always hit or miss, but mostly a miss.
There are tracks by creator Illoisin that are amazing procedural tracks and I’ve created single and double slips without issue. They’re not always 100% clean but they’re manageable.

There are tracks by creator Illoisin that are amazing procedural tracks and I’ve created single and double slips without issue. They’re not always 100% clean but they’re manageable.
Thanks for this. I just downloaded his track and tried it yesterday and it looks awesome.

When you say you've created Double Slips, do you mean the procedural track creates them or you can bodge them and make them look okay??

They are what I would like to use to replace the old JR's tracks. But, they cannot be found on the download station running TRS22, why?

have to get them from Jointed Rails Website they are NOT available on the DLS!
I'm embarrassed, I spent about a day reviewing all the 4.0 track, and above, on the DLS. I pull RXTX from Jointed Rail. I was running TRS19. I was looking for high quality track that worked in both TRS19 and TRS22 after upgrading. I did a CDP of RXTX over to TRS22 when I forgot that I had pulled it for JR . It upgrades nicely and looks great in both TRS19 and TRS22. Sort of spaced on the prefix RXTX.

I'm embarrassed, I spent about a day reviewing all the 4.0 track, and above, on the DLS. I pull RXTX from Jointed Rail. I was running TRS19. I was looking for high quality track that worked in both TRS19 and TRS22 after upgrading. I did a CDP of RXTX over to TRS22 when I forgot that I had pulled it for JR . It upgrades nicely and looks great in both TRS19 and TRS22. Sort of spaced on the prefix RXTX.
send me a PM when you get the chance..

This Blk track is perfect for the old anthracite region, but I can't really use it if there is not a rail only or bridge track that matches them. Still looking.

Back