It's Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, JR. Chris here.

Just got the Christmas newsletter and saw P.S. It's coming......:) at the bottom. Is this what i think it is? Or is it completely different? Just wonderin'. :p

Keep calm and (try to) wait for it,

I can't say exactly what it is, but it's content related and I think quite a few of you will enjoy this.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mike

The other route you've been working on? Idk what its called but you've had some screen shots on here.
Or the logging route?

Okay, at this point, there's 3 i can think of:

1. ANL's UP Steamers and the Veranda Turbine
2. Any of Deadpool's routes
3. Scratchy's Pittsburgh Sub route

Those are just my guesses.

Keep calm and carry on,

Okay, at this point, there's 3 i can think of:

1. ANL's UP Steamers and the Veranda Turbine
2. Scratchy's and Deadpool's Pittsburgh Sub route
Those are just my guesses.

Keep calm and carry on,
let me fix that for you
scratchy's route is what we are using, and im just helping it get finished since its my home turf.

Last edited:
I'm going to bet that payware retirements are coming.... I'm not sure what kind, but that's going to be awesome... I would also go as far as to say that some new boxcars must be coming tooo....
There's some GP's out there that I'm sure will be making it here just in time for Christmas as well..

I'm going to bet that payware retirements are coming.... I'm not sure what kind, but that's going to be awesome... I would also go as far as to say that some new boxcars must be coming tooo....
There's some GP's out there that I'm sure will be making it here just in time for Christmas as well..

oh yeah! i almost forgot about payware retirement! i hope, i hope, i hope...

Well, they haven't said no to steam yet? I too am hoping for a "White" (Of the steam kind) Christmas....

Though IIRC I think they've alluded to ANL wanting to wait for T:ANE release and Settling before he releases his stuff.... I can dream though....

Falcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back