It isn't working

Rusty1955

I installed 2006 on a different hard drive and now the CMP doesn't work. Any suggestions??

I made sure that my username and password were installed correctly.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanx

I installed 2006 on a different hard drive and now the CMP doesn't work. Any suggestions??

I made sure that my username and password were installed correctly.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanx

Hi Rusty,

Did you uninstall the previous version? That would make a difference. Also if this is TRS2006, you need to install SP1 without running Trainz at all first.

If you're running Vista, you also need to ensure that the permissions are set to run as Administrator otherwise the program won't work properly.

John

Rusty, I recommend running a registry cleaner like CCleaner betwen the uninstall and the reinstall.

Rusty,
Run CCleaner as Eurhod suggests. Then click on your new desktop TRS2006 icon, then click on the 3rd icon down; Manage Content. (might take a while for the TRS2006 menu to appear)...
That will open CMP in the newly install TRS2006.
Cheers, Mac...

Got everything back to running normally now. I was using the windows uninstall in the control panel. I went back and did an uninstall with Trainz, ran CCleaner, defragged both drives, reinstalled and everything came back to normal.:clap::clap::clap:

Thanx folks for all the advice and assistance!!:Y:

Back